**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ WE'RE MORE **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Oc Mila x Toon Reader

Keys: 🤍🌸

🤍— OC's

🌸— Fluff

!Requested!
Enjoy!
{-—————————————————-}

Another day...Another distraction! Yup, you are a distractor and don't worry! You have stamina, some pop, box of chocolates, and a Medkit! That's pretty good.

You had stepped off the elevator and immediately started to find all the twisteds. First, it was flutter! Then, it was shrimpo! But last...it was Pebble and Astro...You were on the verge of tears but you kept distracting.

You had run past some toons on accident since they were getting a machine so the twisteds then went after them. You quickly followed and tried to get their attention again without getting caught, after getting their attention you were then running again but you had gave your med to the toon from earlier.

You now only had pop and a box of chocolate to save you for now.

🪷 LATER 🪷

After running around, you had nothing in your inventory. All the toons were trying to find the machine and you wanted to help but you couldn't due to having all the twisteds on you. Soon, a toon that was a porcelain doll had ran to the machine with a small teddy bear.

The elevator then opened as all the toons quickly ran to the elevator, you on the other hand was still being chased and with all the toons running past–It was hard to keep the twisteds following you.

You managed to get all the twisteds again but you were now at one heart, your last heart raced with panic as it practically was running itself. You soon turned a corner and reached for the elevator, pebble reaching his mouth out for you.

Yet...he didn't

The same porcelain doll had ran by as a fake Goob started to distract the twisteds for at least 7 seconds. The doll then grabbed your hand and started to run with you to the elevator, every toon cheering you on and soon–You and that pretty doll made it!

You had sat on the floor panting while Dandy had risen from the latch on the ground.

"Hey! Wanna buy something?"

He said with his normal cheer tone as the toons walked up to his small shop. He had medkit, speed candy, and a smoke bomb yet you didn't have enough since all you did was distract and get small things for speed (Ex: speed candy, pop, chocolates, and ETC of other speed things) but you felt someone sit by you.

It was that pretty doll with her teddy bear as they both looked at you. You stayed quiet until the doll spoke while handing you a med

"You can it! I still have 3 hearts!"

She said as her soft porcelain doll voice spoke like a old record but it actually sounded good and smooth...You took the medkit from her. She looked like she smiled but she didn't since her face was still...and dull but you can some how feel what she feels...like some kind of power or force is letting you...

She then snaps you out as she speaks again

"I'm glad that I got there before pebble did...it would've been a real same if you didn't...well, come back..."

She said as if she felt like she would miss you, if you were gone. You used the medkit and sighed but then smiled

"Thank you for the med...and...I like having you around too!"

You said before getting up just in time of the elevator, once it opened–You ran out and went back to distracting. The doll stood there while blush was on her cheek(?). She didn't know what to say or do but she went back to the machines, and you guys finished the floor!

You then stood alone before you felt something bump into your leg, it was the doll's bear which held a note. You leaned down and grabbed the note from the bear, thanking it as it walked back to the doll that wasn't looking at you but it was blushing like crazy. You started to read the note.

"Dear toon, my name is Mila...I hope to be friends in the future and if not then maybe something more..? If you want! I don't rush...take as much time as you please...hope to help you again some time..."

You looked up at the doll, who was still blushing and looking away before you smiled. You walked up to her as you two started to chat and keep doing floors, helping each other when needed, and soon...falling in love as you two hit it off and lived till death or infection of the twisteds...

🍃 THE END 🍃
————————————————

OMG!!! 😭😭😭 This was cute!! And anyways! I know I'm getting slow but I'm trying!!

For now, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for the next!! BYE!!! ❤️❤️