𝜗𝜚 ࣪˖ ִ𐙚 SURPISE 𝜗𝜚 ࣪˖ ִ𐙚

Twisted Shrimpo x Yandere Goob

Key:🍤🧸🩸

🩸— Yandere

!Requested!
!Enjoy!
////////////////////////////////////

Shrimpo was just chilling as he was hating on everything

"I hate elevators, I hate trees, I hate these floors, I HATE EVERYTHING!!"

Shrimpo muttered to himself as the elevator was rolling down and soon opened, Shrimpo started to stomp to a machine. He started to do the machine and huff, Shrimpo then heard something dragging against the floor and turned to see Goob.

"I. Hate. Hugs."

Shrimpo said and started to stomp away but soon he got caught, Goob saw him and started to blush. Goob's arms soon shot towards Shrimpo, Shrimpo yelped as he was dragged to Goob.

Shrimpo groaned and Goob hugged him

"Shrimpy! How are you~"

Goob said as he hugged shrimpo, Shrimpo growled while Goob walked around with Shrimpo in his arms. A twisted Brightely walked by and saw them as she ran towards them to catch Shrimpo but Goob slapped her which made her look at him with shock.

"Back up..."

Goob said with a growl as Brightely quickly turned away and ran, Goob immediately went back to smiling as he kept walking with Shrimpo.

In the end, Shrimpo was always with Goob as he held onto Goob. Shrimpo was always on Goob's shoulders as he killed all the toons that came, Goob will always take the stuff that the toons had while giving them to Shrimpo so they he can live.

THE END
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!! Sorry for the request that are taking so long but they are all in process! I hope I can finish all these at the end of October but I won't be promising anything since you already know...

I do the opposite of what I say so, I'll finish these request when I finish them and if you don't like that then...Too bad, don't come back to my books or request anything for my books but for now!

More request will be out soon!
!Bye! ❤️