⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚I NEED A HUG ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Twisted Goob x Toon Reader

Keys: 🖤🧸

Kind: 🌸🥀

🖤— Twisted

🥀— Angust

!Requested!
Enjoy!
——————————————————

You and your fellow toons were in the elevator as it soon stopped on a new floor, it was now floor 13. You stepped out as you then started to gather all the twisted since YOU were the distractor so you had to distract them but it wasn't hard!

You had Boxten, Shrimpo, and Flutter! Not bad...until, You were suddenly grabbed by two hands(?). You yelped in shock and bumped into a twisted Goob but he didn't hurt you.

He just grabbed you and dragged you around, the other toons were confused but also worried as they were finishing up with the machines, Goob then spoke

"Will you stay with me, honey pie?"

He asked softly while looking at you with his adorable red puppy eyes. You then nodded and smiled

"Yes, I will!"

You lied as you didn't want him to get sad or mad and try to keep you yet, Luck wasn't on your side as the elevator then soon opened. You glanced to all your friends as they ran

20...

19...

You didn't know what to do so you turned to Goob and tried to lie again.

18...

17...

"Hey, Goob? I have to go get something-"

But you were cut off by him

"I already know what your trying to do..

16...

15...

14...

"PLEASE!! Stay with me!! I'll keep you safe!!"

He cried while gripping onto you

13...

12...

11...

"Goob! Please!! I'll come back! Let go!!"

You cried as his grip got tighter

"NO! I WONT LET YOU LEAVE ME!!"

You then stomped on his foot and started to run for the elevator, your friends waiting and getting worried.

10...

9...

8...

They all called for you and waited, the time going down more as the tension grew. Goob chasing after you and making a ruckus for the others to hear and follow.

"DONT LEAVE ME!! PLEASE!!"

He cried loudly as he tried to keep up with you, ichor tears falling down his face as his red eyes were filled with anger, determination, and sadness...

7...

6...

5...

4...

You then turned a corner quickly as you panted heavily, you were getting tired but you COULDN'T stop now! You need to make it!!

3...

The rest of the toons saw you as they started to cry and hurry you, they were so scared for you and they couldn't wait outside anymore.

2...

You looked at the timer and your tears were practically spilling down your face and your friends, they cried and reached out for you but then...Tow hands grabbed your waist

1!!

Goob had grabbed you...

The elevator soon closed as your were dragged back to Goob, you struggled but he then threw you into a corner. Boxten, shrimpo, and flutter, ALL looking down at your with hungry and smirks (expect flutter lol).

You trembled and whimpered while Goob then turned away and covered his eyes, your eyes widening in realization. You then tried to get away, your screams echoing as the twisted had started to tears at what they could.

A year later, the elevator stopped on the 13th floor. Flutter, Boxten, shrimpo, Goob, and...Now you...Had all stood on that floor and walked around. You had cuts and marks from your previous time but they were filled with ichor.

You walked around with Goob, ichor tears falling down both of your faces as you both stuck together and killed other toons...

Love is a strong bond with a Toon...

No one was gonna take you away...

THE END!!!
x——————————————————x

OMFG!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BECAUSE....SCHOOL IS THE WROST AT TIMES!! ESPECIALLY WITH HOMEWORK!! AHHH!!!

But I really do hope you enjoyed this and I'll be working on other requests!

All love from me!! <333