⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚ MY CUPCAKE ⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔

Twisted Sprout x Toon Reader

Key: 🖤🍓🍋

🍋—Smut

(?)—Didn't know how to word

!Requested!
!enjoy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was a late night at the Gardenview as Y/N was walking around while talking with Dandy. Dandy soon stops as Y/N does the same

"What's wrong Dandy?"

Y/n asks as she raises a brow

"Nothing! It's just...I had a friend named Sprout...I remember when we use to walk around and talk! He always talked about a random toon but I never paid any mind yet now...I wish I did cause before he went down to the floors(?), he wished to tell the person that he like that he had feelings for them!"

Y/n looked at Dandy with sadness as she patted his shoulder

"It's ok Dandy, Maybe I can go down!"

Y/n said as Dandy used his acting skills- kidding, Dandy smiled and teared up.

"Thank you Y/n but are you sure? It's pretty dangerous! And I don't know if you'll survive those twisteds in panic mode..."

Dandy said while holding his hands behind his back while Y/n jumped up

"Yeah! I can do it!!"

Dandy nodded before grabbing her a flashlight.

"I'll stop by every now and then to help!"

Dandy said with slight smile as Y/n nodded and went on her way to the elevator. Y/n soon got in and waited for the countdown to finish then the elevator was going down to the floors(?).

-5 minutes later-

Y/n had stopped at the first floor as the elevators door opened slowly, Y/n then walked out as she started to look for the machines but then she heard breathing as if they had a mask or if it was hard to breath. Y/n didn't know who it was but she assumed that it must be a new toon, Y/n soon started to work on the machines.

Y/n had made it to the last machine but as soon as she was gonna get it, a twisted spotted her. Y/n jumped at the loud steps as she quickly turned to only be met with a tall twisted that looked like sprout, looking down at her. Y/n had got scared but was to afraid to move, Sprout soon grabbed her as she yelped

"H-Hey!!! Put me d-down!!"

Y/n said as she felt like sprout was gonna eat her, despite him not having a mouth, but instead he had walked her to a corner away from the other twisted and the machine. Y/n's breath had hitched slightly as she teared up, Sprout had saw this and wiped her tears.

"DoNt CrY..."

He said in a whispered kinda tone since he didn't have a mouth, Y/n was a bit surprised as she looked at him. Sprout had then slid his hands/claws to Y/n's waist and gently massaged her curves and making her whimper slightly.

Sprout blushed when he heard her whimper as he then started to massage her curves even more, making you squirm and moan softly. Sprout wanted more...

Sprout soon took off your dress and underwear, leaving you in just your knee-high socks which made his turned on and want to fuck you even more. Sprout soon then started to claw at your body and made small marks while being careful with your small body, Sprout then took off his pant(?) and a black ichor tentacle like dick(?) stuck out before entering you.

You moaned and arched your back as you were shocked by the size, tears filled your eyes as sprout started to thrust inside you

"Ah!~ S-Sprout!!~"

You moaned as you gripped onto his shoulders, making him thrust faster and faster. You started to cry out as you cummed early, Sprout glanced at it before growling...You gulped deeply before Sprout turned you around and started to pump into your without any breaks as if to punish you, you clearly cried in pain and trembled.

Sprout soon felt something building before he thrusted harshly into your pussy and cummin a whole big load of cum which filled you to the brim. You panted heavily while Sprout cleaned himself off then turned to you, picking you up and walking to the abandoned rooms or everyone in Gardenview.

Sprout then went to a bathroom and started to wash you up, he seemed to try laughing when you jumped from the touch of the sudden warm water but instead it was a deep breath which made you pout. Sprout then washed you up before you guys went to bed.

THE END
———————————————————

GUYS!!! OMFG!!!! I'm so sorry! I thought I would finish these request faster because dandy's world doesn't have like...a main story but I can't!! So I'm gonna close request to finish other ones yet I hope you guys enjoyed this book and have a great night/day/afternoon! Love ya!

P.S: Today was my birthday that's why I waited to do it at night