Half Way through summer already?!?

Hey guys! So update time! It's already like more than halfway through summer already. Time flies! I haven't even done anything really. Oh yeah! I met my new best friend Danni and I love her soo much(: she's really great and has helped me a lot. We have lots of fun together too, she rides horses too so we both do that together. Happy late Fourth of July for those of you who live in America or celebrate the holiday! My Fourth of July kinda sucked tbh. But I got to see fireworks so that's good(: I'm going to Tennessee soon to see my cousins! We are gonna go to dolly wood, go school shopping, and just hang out. It's gonna be a ton of fun.! If you don't know what dolly wood is, it's an amusement park with rides and all that fun shit. :p I'm also going to the fair here soon and that'll be fun because there is rides and I'll meet up with a bunch of friends! Oh and I'm linking a video of me singing in my schools talent show this year, I don't remember if I put that In one of my updates, but yup I sang in front of my entire school! I sang I don't love you by my chemical romance (: (my fav band of course) and it would mean a lot for you guys to go watch, leave a like, and a comment if you want! Well that's all I'm gonna update for now, love you guys so much (: :*