03

*SUMT WARNING* if you don't feel comfortable with this chapter there's a brief summary on the next chapter 

Maya pov:

I just seen Paige walk out and I'm chasing after her "PAIGE WAIT" I yell "What" she says as we lock eyes though i can't hold eye contact.

God how can she be so fine like ugh I just wanna rip tha- woahh okay wrong thought...

"Sorry God that probably made you s-" I try to say and break eye contact but I feel her warm hand on my chin pulling it back up and feeling her lean it and kissing me "God pa-Paige" I say shocked opening my mouth a little causing her to slip her tongue in my mouth as I roam my hand across her neck "Paige..." I said breathing out her name like a prayer her voice laced with both desire and affection. Paige responded by grinding her hips into my touch, her own hands beginning to roam, feeling the firmness of my muscles, with the softness of her skin. "Paige w-wher-where outside" I said "And" she said smirking "no paige we have t-" I try to say but Paige already moving me to her car as we get in the backseat. Paige could hear my soft gasps feel the tremble in her hands as they explored each other with a mix of reverence and need. The sound of our breathing and the quiet moans and sighs filled the car. Paige quickly pulls up my dress teasing me by rubbing my legs "Pai-Paige stop just do it" I say surprised by my choice of words "do what ma" Paige says licking her lips and looking me up and down "touch me princess" I say but already feeling Paige sucking on my clit.

"Mmh Paige" i say before hearing laughter "hm" I say rubbing my eyes but then seeing the whole team sitting down some playing Fortnite and and some on live with kk laughing at me "What?" Is say lifting up and looking at the ceiling still in my party clothes wondering what if she did follow Paige to the car? Instead of just waiting till kk and nika was ready to go home.

"Sooo what are y'all looking at" I state "oh nothing did u have a good sleep" Caroline says smirking "yep" I say fast smiling "yea u sure did 'touch me princess' hahaha" nika says mocking what I said to Paige in my dream "pause what did yo-you just say oh God" I say pacing until Paige walks out smelling like weed but I haven't told anyone about anything about last night about me catching her and kissing her she just stares at me her blue eyes turning red and she's still wearing all black hoodies and pants or even just black sports bras and black shorts she walks past the live with a plastic bag with some green stuff in it to throw it away "Paige you gotta stop" I got quiet after every word I said with everyone looking at me then to Paige as I cover my mouth and she turns around scaring everyone with her eyes being red.

"Stop what p" Ice says as Aubrey gets up and walks over to Paige but Paige said something that shocks everyone "Act like you own my stuff and you'll be the one on the floor" Paige says pushing Aubrey back as everyone's mouth drops besides mines

                                                                                **Flashback**

"Huh Paige you like that" Kamari said smacking Paige making her bleed out the side of her mouth "stop Kam- your going to kill me" Paige cried "Well stop acting like you own my stuff and you'll be the one on the floor" Kamari said punching her stomach making Paige gasp for air holding her face up

                                                                          **Flashback over**

"Bro Paige do you remember who said" ice said eye wide open "hahhahaha nahh aye anyone got a lighter I can borrow" Paige said clearly high "P have you been smoking" kk asked "I don't know ask Maya" Paige replied with everyone turning to me "well" kk said "yes she has when she went inside yesterday... I followed her to the back of the party at a table where all the high people sit to roll dice and smoke she was back there rolling a blunt like she did it before so I called her name and she looked back at me and walked out that's the reason her room smells like that and why she wears all black to cover her eyes" I said looking down at my hands then to Paige rolling up another one "Paige put it down" nika said "no move damn" Paige said pushing her off as I walked up to talk to Paige "princess can you please put it down and come talk" I whisper in her ear only saying princess because of my dream "fine she says burning out her blunt and sitting down "what happened p why are you smoking and hiding things from us" nika says as all of us take out each thing we found hidden in her locked drawers "wh-what are y'all doing with my stuff" Paige said quickly standing back up in front of nika with her fist bawled up as ice went to go get Paige's anger pills to help her calm down "WhatdiditellyallabouttouchingmystuffGodyallaresnosy" Paige said fast. "Here Paige" ice said coming over with her pills and water "NO I'm not taking that" she says running to her room I knock on the door and she lets me in "p can we talk I'm sorry if it was my fault I didn't know about him it's my fault your smoking and said all those things" I said with tears falling down my face then I start to cover my face with my hands "hey it's okay wanna lay down" she said holding me "mhm" I say wiping my tears "okay come one" she says as we move up under the blanket "p" I say "yea" she replied "you smell weird" I say "I know baby I know" she said as she got up to shower and come back as I moved to lay on her chest.