01

Maya POV:

As I wake up I hear loud talking and commotion coming from outside of my dorm bedroom that I share with Paige,Kk,and Azzi. " just tell he-" I hear Azzi say but her voice slowly fades "Ughh" I say groaning but getting up to go see what's going on."well hello to you sleep head" Azzi says teasing. "Hi" I say with a light fake smile. "What going on out here" I say rubbing my eyes and yawning. "Oh wel-" kk says trying to talk but Azzi and Paige stare at her and Azzi covers kks mouth. "Okay.." I say awkwardly.

As soon as I head back into my room to shower and get changed my best friend Lai texts me ps she has a massive crush on Aubrey and there getting pretty close if you ask me. *ding,ding,ding* is all I hear walking over to my phone.

Laiskii 

Laiskii: Heyyyy best wanna go get coffee in like 20?

Lakskii: BEST!!

Laiskii: hello?? Maya 

Sorry and yeah sure tell me when your here :Mayatothemax

Laiskii: okay

I set my phone down and go shower as I got out and changed into a black crop top with plain white cargos and black and white new balances as I step out my room to go grab my keys I walk out with my wet hair flowing down with highlights of makeup on. "Well where are you going" I heard Azzi and kk ask "just out for coffee" I say looking at them "dressed like that" Paige mumbles under here breath thinking I can't hear her but I did "what was that Paige" I say moving my head forwards to look at her with a grin "what u-uh nothing nothing" she says "Girl boo stop drooling" kk says as I laugh.

I open my phone to lai saying she was outside as I walk down to the parking lot "Heyy bestie" I say as I hop in her car "hey boo" she says matching my tone. The rest of the car ride was silent but not awkward she quietly hands me the aux and I play avenoir,Brent fiyaz,and Bryson tiller on my signal playlist for them.

Once we get there I order and lai does as well, as I'm walking over to pay as lai sits down because I insisted, I bump into this guy "oh I'm so sorry" he says "no its fine" I responded "here let me pay for you to get another one I insist" he says "well okay" I replied "uh it's lonzo by the way" he said holding his hand out "maya nice to meet you lonzo" I say as I shake his hand getting lost in his green eyes until "ORDER FOR MAYA" the cashier says "oh that's mine" I say walking over to the stand "yeah um can I get your snap by the way" he says "yeah sure" as I write down my snap and hand it to him and walk over to lai "Now who was that" Lia says scrunching up her eyebrows in disgust "oh his names lonzo he knocked over my drink and offered for a new one" I say looking at her facial expression "oh mhmm.." she says in a weird tone "what?" I say confused "nothing nothing I just vote for paya that's all" she say mumbling the last part "okay?" we walk out to her car and she drops me off at my dorm and I unlock it.

"Oh hey your back" Paige says hugging me "well someone missed me" I say hugging her back "yeah p has been no stopping ranting about you while pacing around the room waiting for you to come back" kk says laughing with Azzi "HEY, NO I DID NOT STOP LYING KK" Paige says telling kk in a pouting child tone "aww it's okay to miss me p" I say poking her chest teasing her "ugh" she says walking off to go sit down in the living room.

I look at my phone to find a notification on Snapchat that says ~Lonzo_tooshifty~ has followed you I smile looking at his posts after following him back 

Lonzo_tooshifty: Hey Maya 

Pickpocket_Maya: Heyy lonzo

Lonzo_tooshifty: wyd rn