Chapter 17

Tikki closed her eyes as she once again summoned a portal to see Star. The portal opened and Tikki flew right in, but – everything in it resembled a stage house.

Tikki flew around, looking for Star when she heard uncontrollable laughter. She turned to her right to see a set of double doors in which she opened.

This room was filled up with so many humans, so many humans laughing. Some of them fell onto the ground and weren't getting back up.

Tikki's eyes landed on a Kwami that looked like a clown fish.

"Then, I said 'What? You can't tell the difference between a beheader and an arm wrangler!?' Ahaha!" The Kwami spoke with a thick Australian accent.

Tikki made a face at the horrible joke but the humans started laughing more. Tikki rolled her eyes and was about to leave when she felt something pulling her away from the door.

"Oh, lookie lookie! The Goddess of Creation! The Goddess who can't fix the damage that was caused, everyone give a big welcome to Tikki!"

Everyone clapped and cheered as Tikki hung helplessly.

"What the hell are you!? Where's Star!?" Tikki barked with anger.

"The name is Isabella Joke! And you don't belong here," Isabella said dark.

"I am here to speak with Star! Where are they!?" Tikki demanded.

"Having a self-care day. But I can help you with anything he can!" Isabella said.

Tikki rolled her eyes. "I don't need scum like you for help! Bring me Star!"

The sound of creaking wood could be heard and Tikki looked up. She was meet face-to-face with a pair of pitch-black eyes, the creaking sounds came from this Kwami. They sent shivers of fear down Tikki's back.

"Y-you c-ca-nt s-e-e s-star r-right n-now." The Kwami sounded like a broken record, her voice as soft as snow but had a hint of madness within it. The Kwami moved away and Tikki was shocked. They were a wooden puppet ballerina, jerking as if possessing stiff joints, like she hadn't moved in years.

"Oh, Marionette! Don't worry, mate, I got this!" Isabella said.

"If you got this, then why is she still here...?" asked a sleepy male voice. This kwami came down from the dark parts of the room. Its eyes were closed. It was fish-like, but Tikki didn't know what kind it was. "You should've thrown her out."

"C-Cim-on I w-was p-pl-an-ing t-to d-o t-that," Marionette said.

"I can see that," Cimon said.

"Hang on, hang on, mates! This fuck-up wants to speak with Star! But since Star was busy, I kindly offered to help her out!" Isabella said.

"And it sounds like she rejected the offer. Throw her out," Cimon said.

Isabella rolled her eyes at him. "I will not! Let's hear her out first!"

"I said I want to talk to Star!" Tikki screamed.

"Silence!" Marionette screamed. She looked into Tikki's eyes. "F-filthy s-scum l-like y-ou s-should spe-ak w-when in killing range." Her wooden arm creaked as it moved closer to Tikki's face, scratching a long cut across her cheek.

Tikki hissed and growled.

"Ooh, someone's feisty," Cimon purred, which made Tikki uncomfortable.

"Hehehe, yeah! Don't get so feisty, buttercup! We just want to help you out! Now, what do you want with star?" Isabella asked.

Tikki didn't say anything but two words. "Star. Now."

"I'm just going to kill her," Cimon said.

"Hang on, hang on! I'm here!" Star's voice rang.