Chapter 6

But jimin didn't let him be alone , he also joined him and let him be quiet so his anger can vanish and he can think wisely to what jimin will be saying.

"So... Feeling better."

"Hmmm".

"Good so now you can listen and think wisely right".

Looking at jimin he asked 

"About what".

Jimin getting irritated asked

"Ohh about me getting married again".

"WHAT JIMIN YOU..".

"Shut up not a word ,I am not like you I love my hubby soo much that I can die for him".

"Then about what".

"You fool ofc about kook".

Listening kook's name tae remembered about kook smiling to someone else and giving cold shoulders made his heart hurt .

"Feeling hurt that kook is smiling towards others and giving cold shoulders to you".

Unknowingly tae nodded his head ,but immediately came to senses .

"Now don't you dare to lie tae".

For some reason tae kept silent.

"But tae think deeply why kook didn't smile when he was with you like he was smiling with mr. Park."

"Umm...because he was happy with him."

"And for your kind information why was he happy with park".

"I don't know".

"But I know".

"Tell why was he happy that he have to ignore me".

"Because during operation kook was a major helper and because of kook they finished their operation easily and fastly. And for that dr. Park were impressed with kook and praised him in front of everyone."

"Oh ..ok".

"Now tell me one thing have you ever praised kook in 2 years when he was with you."

Now tae was all silent. His silence was showing that he was feeling guilty.

"You know now I will tell your mistakes, first in past 2 life neither you praised him nor you see how hardworking he was. Seeing his this hardwork appa chose him for you. After marriage these 3 months you have made his life like a hell tae."

Now tae was feeling sad ,anger all emotions in him.

"You know tae nurse Sana who was head over heels for you knowing you were married."

"To whom appa fired who was silent and good".

"Hell good tae . She was a snake in human body. You know when you insulted kook infront of everyone for a minor mistake because you want everything perfect that mistake was not done from kook . It was Sana she added more insulin to blame kook ."

"WHAT? AND WHY SHE DID THAT".

"Because she wanted you fully. But kook was so understanding that he is still with you after you doing everything to leave him. Do you  know why??"

"Why??".

"Because that dumphead still love you  knowing that their is no chance you will love him still he loves you. You know tae your behaviour which was with kook for last 3 months if other than kook someone was there he /she would have divorced you till now but still he is with you".

Now tae was shocked to listen this. After jimin long ass speech tae went from their to his cabin he was so lost in though that while going he bumped to kook.

When he saw it was kook , tae ran from there leaving confused kook there but without any further thoughts he went to his work.

AT EVENING,

It was 6 pm and tae knew kook will come will yoongi hyung so he went from early. While going to Kim's mansion tae saw a jewelry which impressed him . It was a waist chain but without thinking anything tae brought that waist chain.

Now everyone were at dining table eating their dinner, soon kook came with other dishes seeing kook tae always used to remember what jimin said and he would be nervous around kook . Tae was thinking something but Jin 's words broke his trance.

"Well everyone after dinner please come in living room I have something to tell you all".

After dinner everyone were present in living room so Jin started,

"Well I have one news to telling you all but let it confirm so I can tell. I got call from main head now saying he will confirm it till tomorrow. Till then sorry and yes till Thursday kook will sleep with me".

Nodding everyone went to their respective room but tae was sad that today also he can't sleep with kook. And kook's cold treatment was making him angry he also don't know why.