Chapter 10

It was after dinner time when tae was in his room doing his some work on hospital reports. 

After a while of work he was streching his body which was aching from constant sitting, then he remember that his bunny used to sleep on this bed from marriage.

He was remembering the flashback how he used to behave with his kook but still kook used to be polite with him.

After sometime tae closed his laptop and was sleeping and was thinking  about how 3 months after marriage tae used to make kook sad by his words and actions.

FLASHBACK 

 It was next day after taekook 's wedding when kook was getting ready and was keeping tae' s clothes so tae can wear and he went down to make breakfast.

After coming down he saw Jin and jimin were making breakfast so with smiling face he went to greet them.

"Good morning appa, good morning hyung".

"Good morning bunny".

Well from before marriage they started calling kook as bunny as his nick name.

After few minutes everyone started coming that's when tae came . When kook looked at tae he saw tae was not wearing the clothes he took out for him. But thinking other reasons and will ask tae later he let it be and started serving breakfast to everyone.

After breakfast everyone were going to their work that's when Jin said

"Tae from today onwards kook will go with you".

 Tae without saying anything started going towards his car with kook following him.

After reaching to hospital tae  spoke coldly to kook

"Come to my cabin".

Saying this tae went towards his cabin. After 5 minutes tae heard a knock. He saw kook came to his cabin so he asked to lock the cabin.

"So before starting this marriage I want to tell you something".

"Yes hubby you can."

"There are some rules I want to clear".

"Rules".??

"1. Don't interrupt me when I speak.

2. Don't touch my things.

3. You can't get love which you think you will get .

And 

4. Never touch me .

 I don't want your fake love".

Tae voice was holding so much coldness, which hurt kook's heart he didn't knew that this marriage will take lead like this.

With heavy heart kook said 

"O-okay can I go n-ow".

"Hmm".

Kook immediately went to his cabin and let his tears fall. Well he was hurt because his own husband to whom he married in front everyone hates his touch. He didn't knew his love will be named as fake.

But sliding everything he went to do his duty as doctor. 

Well kook didn't took tae words on his heart cause he know it's a very hard journey to make tae love him, but still he was ready.

After coming from hospital kook got ready and immediately went to kitchen to make food. He made tae' s all favourite food. It took him 2 hours to make food .

Finally after food is ready he went out in living room where everyone were present. When jimin saw him coming he went and hugged him.

"Hubby you know today  bunny made food by himself . We said we'll help him but he didn't anyone help him."

"Why bunny".

"Hyung I want to make food for everyone cause I love cooking so thought to make."

Tae was listening everything with cold face but in mind he was very amused.

After eating and hearing lot of praises from everyone kook was happy but he want to hear something from tae.

Now everyone headed to their respected room . When taekook entered to their room, tae went on sofa and started doing work ignoring kook's stare.

After few minutes kook noticed that tae was not looking at him he sadly went to get change. After change when kook was sleeping tae' s voice made him sit on bed.

"Sleeping".

"No hubby do you need anything I can get for you".

Kook was standing from bed when tae stopped him

"Stop listen what I am saying".

"Oh okay".

"Appa said that there is ritual after marriage when husband gifts his wife , but I don't believe them but for appa I am willing to do anything".

After few seconds tae came with black card.

"Take this and spend how much you want".

"I don't want your card".

Tae raised his eyes.

"Then what do you want".

"One favour".

"What".

"Whatever happens in our life till I am your wife you will never ignore me cause you must think my love is fake but let me tell you one thing I can't live with you ignoring  me so promise me you will always talk to me".

Tae was little shocked but still nodded his head. After a while he went to sleep on sofa when kook interrupted him.

"H-hubby sleep on bed".

"No I am okay here".

"But you said u will not ignore me".

"I said I will not ignore in talking but you can't force me in sleeping ".

Saying this tae went to sleep on couch which was uncomfortable for him but still his ego must not hurt so he chose couch.

Here tae' s answer made kook sad but he ignored it thinking atleast from now on tae won't ignore him.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Reminding those days now tae was feeling how idiot he was. When kook wanted to spend time with tae he would deny it and now he was left all alone.

"Guess it's fruit of karma".

Thinking tae went to sleep with kook's hoodie.