Chapter 7

It was Thursday morning , and everyone were at dining table for having breakfast . 

After eating breakfast, tae thought that like always kook will go with yoongi so he was going to go to hospital but Jin interrupted him.

"Tae bear wait."

Tae stopped and turned towards Jin who was coming from kitchen.

"Bear today take kook with you ".

Tae was shocked to hear that because he know that kook doesn't talk with him then ,but without thinking he nodded.

Soon kook was also following him but he was confused and was in his dreamy world cause Jin didn't tell him about this plan.

When kook came towards tae' s car he was so into thinking that he didn't knew when he reached and bumped to tae' s back.

"Ahh...I -i am sorry"

"Watch before walking , what if you would have fall"

"You don't have to care for me this much"

"Kook when I am talking about health I also mean it , don't behave this rudely cause I have apologised for that already".

Saying this tae angrily went other side of car and sat in car waiting for kook.

Soon kook came in car and was thinking if he behave that rudely?? Should he apologise??.

"I-i-am sorry."

Kook apologise in very low voice but tae listened it and was unknowingly smiling internally.

"Don't be just see whose care is real and whose fake. Even if I behave cold I care for you".

"Why?"

And kook's this question made tae all silent. Till reaching that question made tae silent and here kook thought that tae didn't even like him. Kook's this thought was hurting him but he let it go that and was smiling which was ofc fake.

Well their day went normal not much talking, just some avoiding moments and they were home now.

AT KIM'S MANSION,

It was 7 pm and everyone were chatting about their day routine.

Well jimin and kook were chatting and Jin and namjoon were seeing their babies chatting and sometimes they would laugh when both of them tease each other.

Tae was looking at kook  and was thinking of jimin's words which he told to him at park. Well somewhere he was angry on kook because it's been a week that kook is avoiding him and would speak only in hospital ,at home he would behave like taehyung was not near him.

Tae also saw whenever he used to initiate to talk kook when they were alone ,kook always used to find a way to avoid talking and would leave from there. When he was thinking all this that's when Jin spoke catching his attention

"Well guys I told you that on Thursday I have something to say so after dinner come here I will tell everyone."

Nodding their heads everyone went to dinning table to eat breakfast.

After their breakfast everyone were present in living room and were waiting for Jin to come, who later came after 5 minutes with kook who was looking little nervous and was glancing at tae who was not looking at kook.

"Ok so everyone I have taken this decision very wisely and anyone's denial also can't stop my this decision".

Saying this Jin was looking at tae who was confused what was going.

"So... Everyone you all know Jung hoseok my cousin brother.."

"Yes appa who is also a doctor in US "..

Yoongi said.

"Yes so few days ago he said that their in US a big conference of doctors is going for 1 month and some people also need medications which are not available in US so they are collecting doctors from respected hospitals and as I was director of our hospitals so I knew doctors so I gave kook's name to them and for 2 months kook will be living in US and is leaving day after tomorrow."

"WHAT??".

Everyone look at voice source it was tae who was looking angry but was maintaining his composure.

"Yes you heard it right".

"Why?? And appa I am his husband you didn't even ask me if I am ok or not ?? How can you take his life decisions. Forget me did you even ask him if he is ok or not?? And am into capable of going there?.

"Well Kim taehyung I am your mother so I took care of him more than you and about sending you ,you are director and also seeing hospital show can i send you".

"But appa.."

"No buts tae".

"I know kook will not be ok  right kook?".

Tae was looking at kook with expecting eyes that he will deny it. Everyone were looking at kook so he looked at Jin and said

"A-appa I am going to pack my things".

Saying this when kook was turning to kook his eyes met with tae eyes with showed coldness, angry ,sad emotions.

"Kim jungkook "

Tae's coldest voice made kook to stop on place. He was sure now he is gone. He turned around to look at tae whose eyes were slight red too. Then he look at Jin who was behaving like he didn't do anything.

Well Jin told kook previous day only and it took Jin 3 hours 56 minutes to make kook say yes.

"Y-ye-yes"

"Kim jungkook this is the last time I am asking ARE. YOU. REALLY.SURE. YOU.ARE GOING .TO US.??"

Well tae made sure to ask again.

"Y-yes i-am sure".

And that's it for tae

"ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE FOR 2 MONTHS AND KOOK IT IS NOT A GAME OR PICNIC UNDERSTAND THAT AND YOU HAVE NEVER WENT ABROAD BEFORE . BEING YOUR HUSBAND I AM ORDERING YOU AND IF YOU DARE GO WENT OUT OF THIS HOUSE I SWEAR IN MY LIFE I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU LISTEN THAT . SO I AM ASKING ONE MORE TIME ARE U GOING".

Now including kook everyone were shocked . Kook didn't know when his eyes started betraying and when tears welled up in his eyes.

Well first kook denying for this only because he can't live without his hubby .

Kook looked at Jin who was also out of words . But then kook came back to his senses.

"I -am sure ,I am going".

This sentence was so difficult which kook formed because inside only he was suppressing his loud cries. Kook ran from there so fast and went to jin's room.

When kook ran Jin and jimin also went behind him.

"Kook baby stop ".

But he didn't.

"Tae are you out of your mind how can you say this"?

Yoongi was also little angry because it's first time tae behaved like this.

Well in anger tae also went towards his room for fresh air.