Chapter 8

After running from living room kook directly went towards jin's room and started crying . Few minutes later Jin and jimin also went behind kook.

Seeing kook's condition Jin was feeling so sad and his eyes were also getting teary but he maintained himself to handle kook. Where on other side jimin was already crying a little seeing his bunny like that.

When kook saw Jin he immediately ran towards him and hugged him so tight.

" A- app- Appa see I told you appa. Now hubby will not talk to me. He knew appa that I can't live without talking to him ,then also he said this.

It's been 30 minutes and still kook was crying ,somehow now Jin stopped him from crying and made him sleep.

After making kook sleep Jin went out with jimin in living room. There they saw namjoon and yoongi were so worried , because they were able to hear kook's crying and this was the first time they saw kook crying this hard.

"How is he"?

Namjoon asked being worried of his bunny.

"It was difficult to make him sleep ,but now he is sleeping".

Jin said while sitting on sofa.

" Damn man I still didn't understand why was tae this much angry on sending kook to US "?.

Jimin said while sitting beside yoongi on sofa.

"You were right but , you know I notice one thing."

Jin said gaining everyone's attention.

"What mom?"

Jimin asked.

"That when kook was not ignoring tae , tae would always used to find a way to be far from kook and now kook himself is going then tae is stopping him which means..".

"That tae was not angry because kook is going instead of him, he is angry because kook is leaving him for 2months".

Jimin said completing jin's sentence.

"Yes ,you are right jimin".

"Appa it means kook's presence or absence near him is affecting tae".

"Yes and that means.."

"Tae don't want kook to leave because now tae is realising."

"Yes jimina , what a intelligent mochi I have".

Jin said making jimin feel proud but they two didn't knew that their husbands are still looking at them in confusion.

"Can you mind telling us what is happening and who is realising".

Namjoon asked with yoongi nodding his head in his statement.

"Uh namjoona  why you are more dumb than that bunny".

Now listening this jimin and yoongi started laughing at namjoon.

"Listen dumphead , tae is getting affected by kook leaving?".

"Hmmm".

"Why?".

"I don't know".

Now Jin was done with this dumphead.

"Idiot because now tae is realising kook's worth in his life, and making kook ignore to tae was a part of plan to bring them close and now they are coming because tae has started loving kook".

Now all make sense to namjoon who nodded his head in Jin statement.

"Ohhh... Now I understand".

"But appa what about tae where is he"?.

"Jimin you also know when he is angry he would go out for few hours and we know his anger does not calm till 3 days and it's better to go in tiger's den than facing this tae".

"Uhh..yes appa.. you are right".

"I also can't face him. So it's better to stay away I love my life".

TAE' S SIDE

It's been 30 minutes and tae have came to abandoned park for he can calm his anger down. 

"Why can't that bunny understand that I don't want him to live me?"

Tae was talking to himself in abandoned garden.

Well don't think tae as kook's career villian,it's just kook was ignoring tae for 1 week which was making kook angry and now 2 months without kook was way more torture to tae because kook became now tae' s habit.

When kook ignore tae he used to miss kook's car talk, kook pampering him with his favourite foods. He used to work like stress reliever for tae but tae never value that. But when kook ignored him he was missing all of it.

After sitting 2 hours alone tae came to mansion and silently went towards jin's room.

When he went inside he saw Jin was sleeping very soundly so tae quietly went towards kook side and kook.

Sleeping kook was looking so cute and adorable. Tae noticed that kook's eyes so so puffy he was also having tears strains on his cheeks.

Tae also knew that whenever kook cry for long time his face gets red and eyes also get red and now kook's was in same condition.

After seeing for kook 5 minutes tae went from there to sleep in his room.

When tae came to his room and laid on bed and was thinking something.

" I know kook my not talking will cause great affect on you but now that you had decided to go I will not stop you and will not come in between your career. Now I will talk to you when you will be back ".

Well tae is still angry but now the situation and person is different.