Chapter 9

Finally it was the day when kook was going to US. It was 7 pm when kook woke up. Well this 2 days kook used to wait for tae so he can talk but tae always used to ignore kook. 

Kook used cried but not knowing any other option he would go back to his work.

Now kook getting ready for breakfast , well jimin and jin told him not to work for 2 days. After coming from jin's room kook saw everyone were there even tae was there so he thought to wish everyone.

"G -good morning "

He said gaining everyone's attention. When Jin saw him he brought kook and made him sit beside him.

"Come bunny today I made your favourite breakfast . Come eat it".

All the kook was looking at tae hoping he would glance at him but after sometime is left his hope.

But he didn't knew that tae had already saw those red eyes which were crying for him.

After 5 minutes tae stood up finishing his breakfast.

"Appa I am going."

"Bear can you come early today we have to see - off kook in evening".

" I can't, I have  to do surgery".

Saying this tae went from there. When tae went everyone saw kook who was having teary eyes but didn't cried.

"Ahh ..bunny no don't cry come eat".

Jin said making him nod and eat.

AT EVENING,

  It was now time for kook to go . Everyone were present there except tae. Kook was waiting for him but at the end his lost his hope for meeting tae last time.

Everyone were bidding him ,even Jin and jimin were crying a little because there bunny will not be there with him.

Then yoongi words grab everyone 's attention

"Appa let him go he is not going for 2years it's just two months".

"When your mochi will go then u will understand ".

Jin said making yoongi shut up cause everyone know yoongi can't live even a single day without his mochi.

"Okay you win ,but he have to go or he may miss the flight".

"Okay, bunny take care of yourself and don't cry now. Make tae so proud of you that he must come towards you and ask for forgiveness ".

Jin said make kook smile a little nodding his head.

Then yoongi open car door for kook , when kook was going to sit he remember something and ran inside the house.

Everyone were confused what happen. After 5 minutes kook came with a photo with him.

"Bunny what's this"?

Jin asked kook to which he replied

"My life ,my admirer appa. How can I forget him. What if he is not with me there but his photo will give me courage".

Hearing him everyone were smiling but they didn't knew two pairs of eyes were secretly watching him with heart eyes.

 Well yes it was tae who said he won't come but after all his bunny is going for 2 months how can he not see his bunny last time.

AT AIRPORT,

Now yoongi and kook were sitting in waiting area. Soon there flight was announced that's when kook got up to go but he noticed something.

He was feeling that someone is watching him he saw but was unable to see but yoongi saw kook behaviour and asked

"What happen bunny".

"Hyung I am feeling like someone is stalking me , but let it be I must be wrong. Well now I must go hyung".

"Ok bunny bye and take care".

"Hyung you also and also take hubby's care".

Saying this kook hugged yoongi tightly and went to board on flight.

But kook was right someone was seeing him and that was his husband .

When tae saw that kook had went to board on flight he went towards that direction and was seeing kook till he can't see kook .

But when he turned around , he was shocked because being him he saw yongi was looking at him.

"Ahh.. hyung you scared me".

"May I ask what are you doing here. I thought u said that you will not see off him".

"Yes, I came here to see off my .. my.. friend .yeah friend".

But who he is lying his elder brother yoongi so at last he accepted for what he came.

"Okay you are right I came to see off kook ,now happy".

"No".

"Why ?".

Without saying anything  yoongi grabbed tae' s hand and took him out of airport and started driving.

After 10 minutes they stopped at a abandoned park. While driving no one were talking only silence.

Then yoongi made tae came out and ask

" I am asking again why you were there".

"To see off kook hyung".

"Then why didn't you came early and made excuse of kook".

" I ..I don't know".

"You know tae tell truth don't lie to me".

" It's... it's because..because.."

"Are u telling me or not".

This time there was a damn seriousness in his words

"It's..because.."

"BECAUSE WHAT DAMNIT.."

"Because I can't see him going far away from me, I fucking started to like him and he want me to give permission to go away from me".

After tae statement everything was silent. After few seconds tae realised what he said . Tae was looking at yoongi with shocked eyes and here yoongi was smiling.

" I think you will take time realise as you are already dumb in love matters, but this time it was quick".

Tae was looking at yoongi not knowing what to say. Well it was true though even if tae was one of the world's best surgeon. Even if  tae is helping in business matters and also handling hospital still he was dumb in love language.

"H-hyung can I ask a favour from you"?

" Yeah, I know not to tell anyone not kookie also".

Tae only nodded his head without any expression.

Then they both headed towards their mansion.