Chapter 3

When kook left from hospital tae was little sad because he talked kook little rudely. Well it's not first time he scolded kook in three months and he just because of frustration told him not to assist, but kook took him seriously.

It's just that tae was also feeling good now when kook was around him, when he used to help him with workload , when he would crack jokes just to make tae smile but today he was little rude so he thought to apologize kook when he reached home.

KIM 'S MANSION :

As soon as kook reached to Kim's mansion he straightly went to his room. When Jin and namjoon saw him they were pretty confused so they went to his room.

When they reached to kook's room and knocked his room they saw the door was unlocked and kook was sitting on bed with head between his knees.

Jin soon reached to him and asked

"Bunny what happened why are u sitting like this"

"..'

When kook didn't react his pulled his face from knees and saw kook eyes were little puffy and red.

"Bunny what happened why are u crying baby?"

"Appa"

"Hmm..tell me son"

"Nothing appa"

"Are u telling me or should I call jimin"

"N -no appa and seriously I am fine"

".."

Kook saw Jin was glaring at him so he asked in low voice

"Appa what happened why are you glaring at me"

"Bunny if you lie now I will not give you your banana milk ever"

Now kook was not having any other option so he told about morning's incident

Hearing that both namjoon and Jin were shocked how can tae be like this.

"Jinnie today when tae will come I will scold him"

Namjoon was angry at how tae was behaving with kook.

"Papa please don't say anything to him.."

"What are u bunny... Getting scolded by him still taking his side."

Now kook was seeing him with his big doe eyes and was pouting.

"What can I do appa I can't see him sad and we all know if papa will scold him hubby will be sad so it's better to not to talk to him about this and avoid this topic and it's normal for me he always scold me so leave it."

"What no bunny this time we will make him realise your worth but not by words but with action."

"What will u do appa don't tell me that you will not talk talk to him"

"No bunny.. sometimes I think how can you be this dumb"

Now namjoon was laughing and kook was pouting.

"But bunny I want one promise from you"

"What appa"

"First promise me you will do  what I will say"

After thinking for 2 minutes kook said okay.

"But appa tell me what I have to do"

"So basically you have to ignore tae"

Hearing this everyone were silent. Suddenly kook came back was his zoned world and said

"Appa what are you saying , I can't live without talking hubby"

"Kook you have promised me"

"But appa you said to make place in his heart but you ..."

"Kook baby sometime if you want someone by his heart you have leave him until he respect you , make part of his life to you"

Kook was understanding what Jin was saying him. 

"Bunny jinnie is absolutely saying correct because you can't make place in his heart until he can't see your worth in his life"

"Okay papa I will what you will say".

"But ..bunny"

"Now what appa"

"Listen whenever I will make any decision in front of family members you have yes in my every decision, whatever it must be"

"Hmm.. okay"