Taking a Flight- Drake

I couldn't remember the last time I gave a girl dome and didn't do anything else with her afterward. Of course, I wanted to be inside her, but she was so delicate, so beautiful, I was okay with just tasting her and making her come.

I could tell she was embarrassed but her lack of experience, and it turned me on even more. I didn't feel guilt or shame afterward, I just wanted to stay by her side.

Of course, I didn't get much sleep, but I watched her rest like an angel beside me. I considered going to the bathroom to finish myself off, I could have done that, I was so close when she came but I didn't want to leave her side.

Sunrise hit and the bright light streamed through the windows the next morning. I knew we'd have a long day ahead of us and I tried to ignore the fact that our future wasn't promised, but man, I couldn't. It hung over us like the piercing sunlight across my bed.

I felt like a virgin being with her too, I was bewitched.

"Baby," I said, "I think we have to go."

She turned over groaning, her long curls cascading down her naked silhouette. I liked her little body and the way it curved. Her skin was like porcelain.

"I'm awake," she moaned.

"You're the one who wanted to leave at dawn, remember, Twenty-four hours."

There was lightness to the way we spoke now. We'd broken down each others barriers, that was clear from last night. But still, as much as we joked, it was hard to forget the demons with which we were dealing.

Her eyes sprung open, those beautiful hazel cat-eyes that were illuminated beneath the sun.

"Yes," she said, "where are we going? Who's this witch?"

There was a disdained emphasis as she said the word 'witch'. I shouldn't have mentioned she wasn't the first witch I'd been with, my honesty gets the better of me sometimes.

"She has a house in Salem. It's protected and it's where she's currently at. If we can get to her, I know she'll be able to help."

"Okay..." Jezelda responded hesitant.

"It's not like that trust me. It's a little soon, but it is what it is, she's my baby momma. My son, Adonis, will be there too."

"Oh wow," she said slowly getting up, "okay."

"Well," I said wishing I could take her back into my arms, as she looked at me for some reason, hurt.

 "I would have wanted you to meet him at some point but of course not like this."

She shrugged, "It's not a big deal really. It's not like I was expecting anything like that."

Was I acting too eager? I want what I want, and when that happens I don't hold back.

She changed the subject, getting up, and walking across my bedroom. Everything she did was sexy, even her moody little strut. I savored the taste of her that lingered on my lips, and I was hungry for more.

"Is she going to be awake?" She asked, "It'll only take an hour and a half or so to fly?"

She snapped her fingers, muttered a few words and suddenly she was fully dressed in tight black pants and a fitting black top, that hugged everything. Goddamn.

I was thrown off for a second, by the casual magic and by that sexy little body.

"It takes longer than that on my jet," I said, "we gotta get there, I gotta tell my guys and we got all the safety procedures to do."