Rainbow Type

°•Y/ns pov•°

"I will do things to you that no one could imagine." He hissed.

"You must have been practising. I guess I'm not sticking to your script." I said, shrugging.

His eyes narrowed, and he grabbed my throat.

"You will regret being this irritating!" He yelled.

"You know I am into bad boys, but you're being kind of cringy like ew okay." I yapped. If my life was going to be this messed up, I might as well try and make it positive in some way. Even if it was talking back to a kidnapper and possible murderer.

He smashed my face against a counter nearby.

Blood trickled down my face as I pushed myself up off of the floor.

"I think you should look into a test for anger issues. Or become a boxer. You'd be good at that." I commented, wiping some blood off.

"SHUT UP!" He screamed, grabbing my throat again and pinning me against the wall, slowly squeezing my neck and closing my airways.

"If you don't stop being a smart ass I will kill you myself. In the most painful, slowest way possible! You got that?" He snarled.

"I would reply to your question, but you're kinnda blocking my way of breathing, and I really like breathing, so if you could just let g-"

He threw me against a wall yelling in anger.

"I guess you half did what I asked, but there was no need for that violence. Have you ever heard of the saying violence isn't the answer!" I said my voice strained. I was struggling to stop myself from caving in. If I caved in, he won.

Was I brave? Yes. Was I an idiot? Yes.

Another man walked into the room and whispered something in his ear making him grin and nod.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were gay! Omg I said you were hot but not really my type. I didn't know you were the rainbow type. You just seem kinnda dark. Dark vibes." I said.

The man roared and grabbed a gun from the table. Finally.

"Go ahead, kill me. It's what I want. Pull the trigger. Let your anger out. I will be your punch bag." I shouted, standing up shakily.

I saw his finger twitch as he pulled the trigger. A sharp pain shot up my leg as I fell to the ground, screaming. A smile plastered onto the kidnappers face.

"Finally, you realise I am a threat. You stop taunting me, or I will make the pain you are experiencing now ten times worse." He mused.

"Then you'd have to shoot me ten times." I whispered my heart, pounding as I lay on the floor.

"Fine as you wish." He responded.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Six

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten times, the trigger was pulled. Ten times, I screamed louder and louder with each bang.

"That was technically eleven." I said breathlessly as I blacked out. The pain was unbearable. I felt as every limb from my body had been ripped apart.

How was I not dead? Why was I still feeling this horrendous pain? Why could I still hear him laughing. His cackle echoed around my head, like I was trapped in my own mind. I couldn't escape the clutches of my own body.