Chapter 4 - The Invasion of the Dark Creatures (Prequel Arc - Final Part)

Location: The Lonely Hills Orphanage - Uptown Creation City

Date: March 30, 1987

Time: 2:30 PM

No POV

It's been a few days since the Hour of Despair had happened at Playtime Co. after the Dark Creatures have finally gotten their revenge against the people that wronged them and used them for their own experiments as we see Y/n (Kenneth) relaxing in the Play room, watching his favorite show, the Smiling Critters on VHS at the orphanage that he now lives in with the other kids that are playing arounds and the caretakers all appear to not be as horrible and abusive as what Y/n (Kenneth) might think when he arrived at the orphanage in Uptown Creation City.

So far, Y/n is enjoying his stay at the Lonely Hills Orphanage and things are going well for him...

Except for one person that is constantly getting on his nerves as one of the kids by the name of Billy Mason didn't believe that Y/n (Kenneth) is not tough as he tried to make Y/n (Kenneth) learn his place in his own world that he thinks that he's life's main character, which he is not.

Y/n (Kenneth): What is it now, Mason? Can you see that I'm trying to relax here.

Billy Mason: I don't care. I'm not going to stop pestering you until you'd learned your place around here.

Y/n (Kenneth): Oh really? Well, I'm not going to do that cause you should always know that you're not the main character of this universe and you shouldn't treat everyone like they're your servants here. I don't care how much you try to force me to be your servant. I can take whatever you throw at me.

Billy Mason: Oh yeah, tough guy?! (Punches Y/n (Kenneth) in the face)

Y/n (Kenneth) soon feel out of the recliner that he was sitting on after he got punched in the face by Billy Mason as he is not gonna be talked down like that from Y/n (Kenneth) as he is one mean scumbag in the entire orphanage.

Billy Mason: I hope that you will teach you not to talk back to your superior, ya twit!

???: Mason! Are you bullying Y/n (Kenneth) and the other kids again?!

Then one of the caretakers came into the room and Billy Mason was not happy to see one of the caretakers catch him in the act when he punched Y/n (Kenneth) square in the face in front of the children that are all shocked to see that happen to Y/n (Kenneth).

Billy Mason: Uh...no Miss Delight. We were just horsing around here.

Miss Delight: A likely story, Mason. You're getting double timeout, mister.

She then grabbed Billy Mason by the wrist and took him to the other room for Timeout as he looked at Y/n (Kenneth) with a glare in his eye as he vowed revenge against him for sending him into double timeout, even though that Y/n (Kenneth) didn't do anything to him other than standing up to him that got him in serious trouble with the head caretaker of the Orphanage herself, Miss Delight, a former school teacher of Playtime Co. and owner and head caretaker of Lonely Hills Orphanage in Uptown Creation City.

Then after she locked the door to the Timeout Room, she went back to the Playroom with a med kit to help Y/n (Kenneth) with his injuries on his face after he got punched in the face by Billy Mason. She loves kids so much that she treats them including Y/n (Kenneth) like her own kids like a proud mother should do to her children. She pretty much should win the mother of the Year award twice in one year.

She knew about Y/n's (Kenneth's) backstory and how his spirit was broken as he is now become an emotionless child after seeing so many scars all over his body back when he was taken hostage by the two criminals that killed his own parents right in front of them. She pretty much treats Y/n (Kenneth like he's her own son the most as the kids also treat Y/n (Kenneth) like an older brother to them.