The Ancient Bracelet - The Hour of Despair AU

This is a concept design of the Ancient Bracelet that Y/n L/n (Kenneth Parker) will use against the Dark Creatures as it was descended from his ancestors that can only be activated by the same Ancient Birthmark that Y/n (Kenneth) was born with in ...

This is a concept design of the Ancient Bracelet that Y/n L/n (Kenneth Parker) will use against the Dark Creatures as it was descended from his ancestors that can only be activated by the same Ancient Birthmark that Y/n (Kenneth) was born with in order to use it along with the many powerful gemstones that Y/n (Kenneth) can use in battle against the Dark Creatures.

However, after the Bracelet attaches itself onto Y/n's (Kenneth's) left wrist, only one of the gems is placed in the middle of the Bracelet, which is the Gem of Ancient Power that has the same symbol as Y/n's (Kenneth's) Birthmark that powers up the other gems that can be placed into the Bracelet for Y/n (Kenneth) to use against his enemies.

He will need to collect the gemstones to place in each slot on the Bracelet to gain the power within the gemstones that Y/n will have to hunt down in order to take on the Dark Creatures.

List of the Ancient Bracelet Gemstones

The Gem of Ancient Power: The Main Gemstones that powers up the Bracelet and the other gemstones within the empty gemstones slots to use the gemstones power.

The Gem of Shadows: It will allow you to control the darkness and shadows, but it will slowly corrupt the user without the Gem of Light to balance out the negative power of the Gem of Shadows.

The Gem of Light: It will allow you to control Light and positive energy. It can also be used as a useful light source like a powerful flashlight that can ward off Evil Shadows. It can also purify corrupted energy and make the plants grow healthy.

The Inferno Gem: Allows you to use the power of pyrokinesis, give you fire immunity and to walk on lavapits.

The Hydro Gem: Allows you to use the power of hydrokinesis, allow you to breathe underwater, and even walk on water.

The Energy Gem: Allows you to use the power of electrokinesis, power up machinery, absorb energy for a temporary power boost and even allow you to run fast with a speed boost.

The Life Gem: Allows you to heal wounds, cure status effects, and regenerate. This Gem is useful for medical situations whenever somebody needs their wounds to be healed.

The Death Gem: Allows you to absorb the life force of your enemies, summon the undead or use an instant death spell. However, the Instant Death skill can only be used once and won't be used for at least a few hours for the skill to be used again.

There is another useful feature to use the Bracelet in battle as Y/n (Kenneth) can summon various weapons like Swords, gauntlets, ninja stars, throwing knives, a giant hammer, battle axe, razor boomerang, katana blade, baseball bat, Sickles, etc.

Lastly, when Y/n (Kenneth) became a Smiling Critter after he got captured by the Dark Creatures and eventually escaped from them, he soon gained the ability to transform into 8 different animal species for the number of gemstones that Y/n (Kenneth) collects for his Bracelet.

Each form Y/n (Kenneth) gains to transform into are all based on each member of the Dark Creatures as well as a special skill for each form.

Normal/Smiling Critter Form = Your Favorite Animal

Wolf Form = DogDay aka Eclipse Hound

Cheetah Form = CatNap aka Sleep Demon

Mouse Form = Bubba Bubbaphant aka Dr. Damage

Raven Form = KickinChicken aka KickinHawk

Panda Bear Form = Bobby Bearhug aka Death Bear

Rabbit Form = Hoppy Hopscotch aka Killer Bunny

Fox Form = PickyPiggy aka The Butcher

Dragon Form = CraftyCorn aka BloodyCorn

The color design on each form including the Original Smiling Critter form all consist of two colors, which are both Black and White to represent the Yin-Yang symbol.