Chapter 5 - World War Dark Zone (Apocalypse Arc - Part 1)

Location: Creation City

Date: June 15, 1991

Time: 5:30 PM

No POV

4 YEARS LATER - After the Dark Creatures Began their Invasion!

It's been four years ever since the Dark Creature began their invasion upon Creation City as many people were either hiding in plain sight, captured or killed by the Dark Creatures and their own army of Smiling Critters. Whenever the humans were captured by the Dark Creatures, they will be taken to one of their factories where they used some advanced machinery that made by Bubba Bubbaphant aka Dr. Damage's intelligent ideas on creating various inventions for the team as the factories are used to turn the captured humans into Smiling Critter plush dolls like them.

Upon being turned into a sentient plush doll like how Playtime Co. and its Bigger Bodies Initiative program, the human turned plush dolls will have their memories wiped clean and replace them with new one that represent the personalities of the chosen animal they become along with them becoming more loyal and obedient henchmen to the Dark Creatures.

Of course, the factory was using literal clean burning fuel instead of the kind of fuel that created the harmful smog that polluted the clean fresh air and it's all thanks to Dr. Damage's impressive IQ points to come up with such an amazing idea.

Then in case the humans ever try to escape the factory or in case the factory is too far from where they at, Dr. Damage have created some weapons that have syringes filled with a special kind of liquid that Dr. Damage have created with a sample of CatNap aka Sleep Demon's sleeping gas as the serum will instantly turn the victim into a Smiling Critter and once, they are taken to one of their bases, they will resort to using torture methods like hypno therapy or sleep therapy to make them break their spirits and give in to their new lives.

As for what's left of the humans that are hiding away from the Dark Creatures, they managed to team up with a Resistance Team that was led by none other than Poppy Playtime herself and the other toys from the former toy factory, Playtime Co. that managed to survive the Dark Creature's rampage during the Hour of Despair and once they got out of the factory, the moment that the Dark Creatures began their invasion, they formed an alliance with the humans to find a way to stop the Dark Creature from continuing their reign of terror to create a perfect utopia in their own image.

Soon after the Dark Creatures began their reign of terror upon the world, the war between humanity and the Dark Creatures rose and the entire city of Creation City and the entire planet was thrown into chaos as everyone struggle their way to survival while avoiding being hunted down by the Dark Creature and their minions patrolling the streets of Creation City. Resources were scarce and tempers flared as the entire planet is on the brink of war, resulting the world to become a post-apocalyptic world for survival.

Out of the chaos upon the world of Creation City, all 8 of the Dark Creatures rose to power, marking their own territory with their own base of operations and a factory where they turn the humans into Smiling Critters as two of eight members of the Dark Creatures ruled each part of Creation City as their own territory and everyone is warned not to go there unless they are prepared to enter their territory with a high risk of getting caught and meet their eternal fate and regret.

In the North region of Uptown Creation City, KickinChicken and Bubba Bubbaphant, now known as KickinHawk and Dr. Damage, leads an army of Smiling Critters with their powers of both brain and brawn. KickinHawk has transformed from a Chicken to a Chicken Hawk as he is the definition of a badass with a give them hell attitude while Bubba Bubbaphant aka Dr. Damage is the brains and head scientist of the Dark Creatures as he created tons of inventions such as traps, weapons, robot minions and many other inventions that is fueled with clean energy to preventing Mother Earth from suffering every form of pollution and corruption upon the world. KickinHawk is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and can be really deadly with his badass fighting skills and the use of his nun-chunks and dual-wielding pistols. Dr. Damage superior intelligence can be used as a deadly weapon as his inventions and various traps that have been set all around all of the Dark Creatures bases that are designed to confuse anyone that don't have the same amount of intelligence as him. His main weapon of choice is mixing chemicals through beakers that can either cause damage to his opponents, heal his allies, create various gases for CatNap to emit from his mouth or even use them to transform his body into any shape or form to attack his enemies or make a quick escape. He would even use a chemical/syringe blaster gun in case he doesn't have his chemistry set with him.