Reader Info + Bio

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

F/f - Favorite Food

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/m - Favorite Movie

SC/n - Smiling Critter Name

P/s - Pendant Shape (The pendant describes your personality or your own hobby)

S/t - Scent Type (Only pleasant scents, nothing bad or cringe-worthy scents)

Reader Bio

Name: Y/n L/n (Kenneth Parker - Original Name) - SC/n (Smiling Critter Name - During the War)

Age: 8-12 (Past Time) 21 (Present Time)

Gender: Male

Species: Human (Before the Apocalypse) - Smiling Critter (During the War against the Dark Creatures)

Birthmark:

Powers and Abilities

Gun Marksmanship

Weapon Mastery

Enhanced Stamina

Superhuman Strength

Genius Intelligent

Power Increase

Clone Creation

Regeneration

Immortality

Camouflage (Invisibility)

Teleportation via Telepathy

History: In an alternate universe of Poppy Playtime: Chapter 3, CatNap decided to refuse the Prototype's offer to join his cause for "The Hour of Joy" after he met a shadowy demon lord from the Dark Zone named Darku that gave CatNap and the Smiling Critters an offer that they can't refuse as all 8 of them managed to gain a massive amount of Dark Zone Energy and transformed into the evil, twisted versions of them known as the Dark Creatures as they all devoted their lives to Darku as they all planned their revenge on the people that used them for their experiments by giving them a taste of their medicine by turning them into Smiling Critters that also resulted in losing all of their humanity and every one of their memories wiped cleaned.