Prologue

Early June 1980

It was a normal day at Little Hangleton, Scotland, the sky was now a beautiful combination of deep oranges and yellow, the wind was chilly and slow, and the residents were getting ready for dinner. To most of them, this was just another boring evening, but at the Riddle Manor things were just getting interesting.

The subtle sounds of labored breathing could be heard as Bellatrix Riddle, wife to Thomas Riddle, was in the middle of giving birth to their daughter. She was currently in their master bedroom with her husband by her side and her sister Narcissa (who was also at least eight months pregnant) holding her hand. It was one of her close friends (and Narcissa's sister-in-law) Pandora Malfoy who was helping her through the labor process as Bella was trying her level best to stay conscious.

Bella was almost on the verge of passing out when the manor was finally filled with the melodious cries of the newborn baby girl. She had skin that resembled the color of white chalk, with the beginnings of what seemed to be curly black hair. Both the Malfoy women cleaned the baby before they handed her to a very tired Bella.

The young Riddle couple were amazed at the sight of their newborn daughter, who still had her eyes half-closed, unable to see her eye color. Narcissa, who was silently watching the couple with their newborn, slowly asked, "What are you going to name her?"

Tom and Bella shared a look as Tom finally said, "Alexis Aster Riddle, Aster after my great-grandmother on the Gaunt side."

"That is a lovely name," said Pandora whilst looking at the newborn with utmost curiosity.

Suddenly little Alexis let out a yawn as she finally opened her eyes, revealing the fact her eyes were the same color as Tom, Crucio red. All four of the adults had a look of shock on their faces, as they didn't expect her to inherit Tom's unique eye color.

"Looks like she may end up taking after me," Tom said with a proud look on his face as Bella just rolled her eyes and let out a very exhausted yawn. Tom, who had noticed his wife slowly slipping into unconsciousness, was quick to take Alexis into his arms.

"You will always be protected, my love," he murmured as he cuddled his daughter closer. His daughter snuggled closer into his chest, embracing the warmth that he was emitting. Narcissa and Pandora, who had now cleaned up after the birthing process, quietly moved out of the room, leaving the new family to their moments as they apparated back to their manor. 

Samhain Night 1980

A lot has happened since that night with two new members being added into the Riddle-Black-Malfoy clan and another new heir being born into the Lestrange family (who were close acquaintances of the clan). A week after Alexis was born, Remus Black, husband of the current Lord of House Black, had given birth to their daughter.

It was quite an interesting experience even for Sirius Black (aka Lord Black) as it was an amazing process seeing a werewolf give birth. Remus actually had to give birth during a full moon since its safer for both the 'mother' and the cub. Once the process was finally over, their daughter was born in her wolf form.

They decided to name her Elara Emilia Black and for those who are curious, the baby had shifted back to its human form the next morning and according to Fenrir Greyback (a close friend and Alpha of the Greyback pack) Elara won't have her first shift until she turns two. Elara had hazel brown eyes, and she'd inherited her father's (Sirius) wavy black hair.

The other new addition to the family was born in the first week of July to the Malfoy family. Narcissa Malfoy had given birth to a baby boy with the help of her sister-in-law, and they had named him Draco Lucius Malfoy. It wasn't really a surprise when the baby turned out to be a boy since there hasn't been a baby girl in the Malfoy line for the past century. Draco was born with the signature platinum blond Malfoy hair and his mother's ivory blue eyes.