Ch: 7- Fighting Snow White.

Thanks to Raphael I can think far faster, which also means I can react quicker. Having said that I instantly use [Hero].

Me: "[Hero]]: {Heroic Shield}."

I create the shield as a dome around me, the flames splattered all over it covering the shield.

Suddenly a sword got stabbed through it with the tip of the blade ending a few inches from my forehead.

Acting quickly I expanded the shield back about two feet, forcing Blanc back and disrupting the flames.

I then deactivated the shield and jumped back about four feet.

Blanc: "Clever but that won't save you. You will die a horrific death for daring to insult me." she said as this time she shot a wave of fire at me.

I used my shield again this time the fire was stronger as it caused multiple cracks in my shield.

I instantly added another shield. underneath the cracked shield. Then I used [Gas Manipulation] to create a mist that could dampen fire. I'm not too sure if it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

Eventually, the flames died down, probably due to her thinking that she got through. To her merit she did, the first layer of {Heroic Shield} had been melted in some areas while cracks spread through a majority of it.

I instantly dropped my shields allowing the mist to spread throughout the cavern.

Blanc: "What?" she asked startled.

Taking the chance I charged towards her using my [Universal Sense] to guide me. I slashed toward her neck, but her reflexes were too sharp as she blocked with her blade. She kicked me in the gut pushing me back a bit.

This time she lunged at me swinging her sword with such force, that once our blades met it sent a shockwave through the Cavern that dispersed my Mist.

Blanc: "You will need a whole lot more, or are you underestimating the might of a Primordial Daemon?"

Me: ("Hey Raphael, what's a Primordial Daemon?")

I ducked under a swing at my neck as I thrusted towards her rib, which she sidestepped and sent a flurry of thrusts at me. I kept jumping back or to the side to dodge each attack.

Raphael: ("Notice! Primordial Daemon also known as the Seven Pillars Of Primordial. Are the oldest and most extraordinarily powerful Daemons. They existed since the Dawn of time as counterparts to The Seven Angels Of Origin. They are unable to die similarly to True Dragons, and instead of a proper name these extraordinary beings are referred to a color based on their hair.")

I sidestepped a vertical slash before jumping out of the range of an explosion of white flames.

Me: ("And we summoned one?!")

Suddenly Blanc started to move at a faster pace, her sword now covered in the flames.

I covered my blade in Holy Magic to give it an extra kick, and I started to move faster trying to keep pace.

Me: "Not bad, question are you by chance a primordial?"

She looked shocked and foolishly froze for a second, I decided to take advantage of the opening and stabbed her in her gut. She coughed a bit before trying to stab me in the throat, so I pulled out my sword and kicked her sending her back a bit.

She grabbed her gut and stood up, after a second she pulled her hand away with the wound gone.

Me: (Regeneration? That will be annoying.)

Raphael: ("Notice! Individual Blanc does not possess the Skill [Regeneration], instead, her body is a 'Magic body'. A corporal form comprised of magicules allows the user to alter their form, and as such most physical attacks are useless. However, due to the Master's attacks being infused with holy magic, it does special damage. However spiritual attacks are best suited, as Daemons are weak to Spirits.")