chapter 26

So alert is still on ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

V's pov:
I fucking came in my pants like teenager boy, I took his mouth in deep kiss I was longing for more he stopped me looking at me with hazy eyes, "take off you clothes I want more plus it is unfair, I am all naked and you dressed" he told me between breaths I smirked.

"You are lucky I didn't started punishing you joonie, just wait and watch" I sud biting his ear he put his hand over my clothed member I can tell he is new to this.

I fisted his hair exposing his milky neck to me I grazed teeth over his skin "ahmmmm, V...Vic" he moaned member twitched. "What you were doing there, how you came there?" I asked I can't take the moment he was there and everyone was fucking him. Of course I was going crazy, I sucked his skin I bit it there to claim him. I rubbed his member in my "aghhhh, Victorrrrr, slow down aghhh no no please faster yeah" I pulled little bit "I want answer, baby".

He looked at me with anger, "my my he looked so tempting while angry" I liked his jaw that he clenched he pushed me to side "you were cheating on me, I wanted to caught you red handed but you ... You were there with so many shameless people".

He told me his ears getting red, he was standing there looking at me hands on his hips I was so much lost in the moment it was kind of funny and sexy st same time a laugh escaped my lips unknowingly. And why not? He was standing wet, naked red and blue with angry expression hands on his hips. He came to me jolting me by my shoulders "I am telling you Kim Victor, either you love me or not you are not allowed to cheat me or touch any other person if you I'll...I'll" he was contemplate while I was holding his thick thighs I held him near me I was sitting at edge of bath tub. I put my face above his naval inhaling his scent his member was just down my chin it was warm and soft. "You'll do what?" I asked my voice was muffled he was breathing fast damn I really want to fuck him. "Then I'll also let them fu.... Aghhhhh" Namjoon said.

Namjoon pov:
I didn't complete my sentence I was so, so angry when he spanked my ass cheeks it was sudden and it sting like bees he stood up towering me his eyes got dark he lost softness "what did you say?" I started taking back steps "I... What did I say wrong? If you do... It mmmm stop what ... Well I can also" he didn't let me complete my sentence he tore his shirt off, he bind my hands above my head against shower pole "today I am going to make sure you, your body, your soul, your mind, your conscious, sub-conciouss  knows that I got all rights to fuck your mouth hole, your ass hole and your brains out" he told me taking his pants down.

I should be scared and feared but I was shamelessly ogling his perfect body, "gosh I thought you look bulky due to clothes but woww! You are just like my dream" he looked at me "Did I said too loud?" I asked him he only shook his head and smiled. "Look at me I want you to remember it like your own body understand!" He told me I nodded "words how many times I have to tell you" he told me gripping my neck "yeah okay" I mumbled I felt I was in drugs.

He launched his assault he was roaming his hands Al over my skin, I felt goosebumps his touch were slow and teasing. He turned me against wall he hugged me from back gosh I can feel his pole poking my ass cheeks apart his hard abs pushing my back I wanted more, I lifted my ass trying to take him more he sucked y ear lobe "someone is needy today don't worry babe, I'll give it to all of it" he started humping his member between my ass cheeks I was pushed in wall at every trust my member was rock hard, it twitched everytime it made impact with blue tiles. "Aghhhhhh, yeah please more" I said wiggling behind I came on tiles he bit shoulder growling my name "you shouldn't... Have.... Started... It now.... Ahhhhh" he pinched my nipples.

Third person pov:
V went down between poor boys legs on his knees he kneed his luscious ass, he bit then hard "I want to eat you" he mumbled he licked his balls "ahhhh" Namjoon arched his back on his tiptoes he threw his head back against the wall. V looked above him it was master piece he looked like perfect imagination of artist head back, back arched in perfect S, on tiptoes pinching his lips to keep himself from moaning showing his dimples in struggle. V's world stopped there he forgot about his needy tiger but he wanted to taste this strangling beauty he sniffed his member , Namjoon opened his eyes when he felt hot breath above his member. When V took him in his mouth without warning Namjoon screamed in shock and pleasure "aghhhhh, Vvvvvvvvv".

Victor sucked him taking him to his throat, enjoying soft skin hardening inside his mouth he looked at beauty who was looking at him half lidded eyes, panting and chanting his name. He decided to exacerbate the fire he took his balls I his hand groping them. He took his balls in his mouth namjoon's leg shivered if he was not strangled he would have fallen he was trying hard not to cum when V took him back in his mouth while playing with his tight rim it was too much for poor boy "I... I .. going to ahhhhhh fuck cummmmm" Namjoon came in his mouth his body was trembling due to his orgasm. V sucked him dry "you taste good, beauty let's see how you look taking me all" he took him down.

V pov;
I pulled him in bridal style he rubbed his nose on my skin above my neck I threw him on bed he looked at me with lust and innocence. His gaze travelled to my hard throbbing, almost blue member he took it in his hand I groaned he is being naughty I can see. I turned him on his back he gasped. I hovered over him I rubbed myself against his member the soft skin and friction was making me mad. I took his nipple in mouth sucking it fruitlessly trying to draw something out of it. I laid on him keeping my weight on my elbows I put my head in nip of his neck "I'll make you mine, I claim your every inch I'll, breed you don't say no, to me once I start I won't stop if it is too much use safe word, use word green" I told him licking his ear. He nodded "yes, yes just do it I want you only for me let's do it together, ahhh yeah breed me, cl...claim me I want you inside".

He told me I went between his legs I turned him on his stomach I pulled his waist above he dig his face in pillows his back was arched his thick ass was Infront of my face I opened his ass cheeks I have I long lick he shrieked. I pushed my tongue inside his rim I eat it grazing it "ahmmm ahhhhhh, its too much yeah oh my gosh," he screamed.

Third person pov:
V pushed his index finger in his tight hole Namjoon gasped trying to breath V applied more lube to ease the burning sensation. Once he entered full he added middle finger namjoon's back arched more he was giving him more access "don't worry baby, I'll make you scream in pleasure, just keep up with me" he pushed third finger he sisscored him "nghhhhh Uhhhh Husband it's too much" he screamed when he hit his prostate he pushed himself on his finger. V started fisting his steel hard member he put pillow under his back he turned him on his back "I want you look at me when I take you" he told him with warning his voice so deep that I gave Namjoon goosebumps "ye..yes husband" v smirked "aren't you too good, today" he lifted his legs and started pushing his member inside him. Namjoon felt burn apart from being lubed and wet V was too big for him. But he wanted him in every way.

"It .. aghh it hurts are you full inside me?" He asked panting "no baby I not even half" he slowly pushed him allowing poor boy to adjust his size. He never used lube with other he never took time in preparing others, he wanted to enjoy today he is already having his pleasure for very first time. He finally entered him he stopped for a while to let his beauty adjust him "you are so fucking tight" he slapped his ass lightly Namjoon whimpered in pain and sensation caused by his hard member he felt full to his brim. "I am not tight, aghhh you are too abnormally big, Ahhhhh" he shrieked when V started moving in and out.

"Aghhh we have to do something about your mouth, baby" he said between thrusts he was fucking him in slow motions he took his member out then enter him suddenly "aghhh, yeah nhhhhv v vvv aghhh, no stop don't " Namjoon was crying mess under him. "What did you say something baby?" V smirked evil he knew he was at edge his member was in heaven he felt home. He licked his sweat beads he felt like he is going in rut like wild animals.

Namjoon came on his abs V smiled looking at dishelved beauty he took his cum rubbing it on his chest he licked it from his nipples sucking them hard. Namjoon's back arched again he was cumming for third time.

V came inside him finally he pulled out of him looking at his pink assaulted hole that was oozing his semen he pulled him by his ankles at edge of bed his legs were dangling down the bed he came in between his legs he entered him again. Room was witnessing the aftermath of their sinful night.
He slept inside him, Thier bodies were glistening with sweat and cum. Sheets has mark of namjoon's Chasity that he lost to his husband. V took him in different ways while night he stopped when finally Namjoon said word "green". He slept with him in his arms they woke until room service disturb them.