chapter 9

Alert 🚨🚨🚨 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Namjoon's pov:
Jimin took Jungkook with him on sofa cleaning his wound he took him back. I was shocked at sudden turn of events. Wow, what a twisted family. Hope I can make out of here. When a shattering smashed my train of thoughts I looked and there he is looking at me with fury in his eyes. Now I was afraid. I gulped my saliva trying to quench my fear.
"You seem busy with your thoughts" he said licking his upper lip. His amber eyes were burning with intensity of his anger and agitation. I shook my head in no. But who am I Joking with.
"Come" he motioned me to him, I just sank more in his seat. He raised his eyebrows smirking.

"You made me angry, baby now it's punishment time, hmmm" he called me like toddler he always act like this when he is about unleash his furry on me.
"I ... I need to go back kids...." I stutters he punched the glass table breaking it. He grabbed me by collar of my shirt throwing me outside his office. Everything stopped, everyone was looking at me.

"What made you think you can deny me, I tried to be good to you but you! You always learns it in hard way" he told me loosing his tie folding his cuffs. I was not shocked at all I was expecting a good beating from him. I was ready to take his punches, slaps, kicks and canning. "You want me to repeat the club scene?" He asked me.

What? Wait no what he is thinking no no? I took his legs I knelt on his feet "please! Please no no,no more please beat, beat me kill me if you like but no not that please" I cried. He knelt down taking me in his lap.

Tae:"shussshhh, no baby I know you want me to kill you, you don't care about your life. But you do care about strangers around you. They say habit is a second nature but I'll make sure you change it" he told me cupping my face. Giving me soft peck on my nose. He smiled at me it was genuinely scary.

His company doors were locked, his guards threw all employees out he took his sword. Playing with it, he slashed my clothes while people around us were trembling. He put me on floor naked he wanted to humiliate me. He just stared at me.
"You hid my body from me, everything inside out belongs to me. They laughed at me, humiliated me because of you. You let them throw your title you should had taken their heads off" he barked.
He motioned someone I had no idea to whom I didn't want to know what's coming.
All my servants were thrown on floor.

"Look at him you pigs, he is above you all even if he had nothing. You deserve to take your punishment Infront of his Highness. You said he is whore, loose ass, drilling his hole, you called him slut I remember exactly what you all said. Today I'll make you experience your fucking words".

He took his sword after removing their clothes he wrote the words they ever said about me on their skin. "he is fucking mine to do everything with him I gave no other person right to do so" soon it was mess blood oozing out of their alive bodies. He pulled someone's teeth, cut limbs, skinning some alive. There were almost two dozen workers. I sat in corner watching him taking his anger on them.

He was covered in blood from head to toe, I felt nauseous I vomitted. When I opened my eyes I was on table I looked down he was mincing someone and feeding still alive begging cook. It was disgusting cook was vomiting it, but he fed it "eat you are cook come on try new meat". He told him I whimpered his attention came to me he only smiled at me.

He came to me touching my legs he grabbed my thighs he smelled between my legs he inhaled deep. "You smell like honey and blood baby" he licked my inner thighs.
"See I punished all, now you are not mad at me right" he said taking me in his lap sitting on table. He buried his face in my chest breathing heavily. He licked my nipples I know he wanted to pound me. He hasn't touched me for a month. I took his mouth in my breast he latched sucking it.
"Don't think I forget your punishment" he said between nursing.
He took me there for whole day he slashed my butt with his belt, he bind my hands with his tie. He has broken my shoulder, some of my ribs and cut my ankles. I was screaming in pain but he didn't stop thrusting inside me "you tried to ignore me, pushed me you know I fucking hate this all. But you wanted to try my patience".

He wrote his name on my left chest "I hope this carved it's owner inside your heart".
This is what I saw and experienced until I gave in.

Two weeks later third person pov:
"Sir you can't go inside it's ICU" and gun shot. Nurse was dead Namjoon was in coma he lost blood, had profound injuries and wounds. Taehyung was going mental.
"Wake him up I don't care just wake him" he was bull who only see red. His hair, clothes were mess.
"Bring his sons, he will open his eyes" he ordered.

Taehyung's pov:
"Son if you train I'll get you anything you ask for" grand father told me. I didn't like to be called coward I hate it to prove I'm dauntless I slaughtered three sheep when I was right. I skinned them when they were still warm. I used to crush chicks, squirrels and rats bare feet. My thirst for blood only increased. It gave sense of satisfaction and dominance. Till twelve i become fearless I can eat raw flesh to stay alive. I can kill anyone who crosses my path. No one was able to control me my tutor told my grand father that I need control. He brought me everything I asked for, but nothing can quench my thirst.
I was transferred from many schools and countries I held notorious record of being young murderer, little devil and many more. Did I care? No not at all Jimin being my cousin and crime partner hold same record it was very reason we both were separated.

I came to Korea the day I entered a boy tried to bully me. I broke his nose it's been six months and everyone stayed away from me. Until he held my hand I felt electricity run in my body. I looked at him a sun kissed skin, brown hair boy looking at me. His soft hand held my thin wrist, he has pouty lips he was angelic, cute, soft and everything I need in my best friend.
"Stop he will die" he said something like this I wanted to take him and lock him away for myself. After that day I felt calmness, I told everything to my grandfather I was happy.

Grandfather promised me that he will give him to me, once I complete my training in Siberia and he did. I knew everything about him I got his news of his everyday all the cameras were directly connected to my devices. I watch him grow up into beautiful dimple boy. I knew everything about him even how many times he touch himself while taking shower.
Present day but why he don't listen to me his many times I have to teach him same lesson. Now he is pretending to sleep but I know his weaknesses I brought them in this world just for him. I send Antonio to brought them here. He will wake up now. I went to his room he was sleeping he look so cute.
"Baby! Your sons are coming don't you want to see them. Come on wake up boy, hmmm" I tried to wake him rubbing his hair but he didn't batted a lash.

And there come three crying mouths.
"Go to your mom, and wake him up or I'll punish you all no matter what you do just wake him" I told them specially Aslan he is my first born he should know his responsibility. Victor was giving me glare I saw him it felt like I was looking in my own reflection. I slapped him "eyes down".

He didn't even broke a tear it made me smile he is just like me. Yet he should know his place or I know how to teach who ever try to cross my path.
"Aslan! Make sure you wake him up even if you all have to stay there" I told him.

"But, father we have lessons" Cenan said now they are getting on my nerves.

"Lessons can wait" barked. They all flinched

Third person pov:
Boys entered the ICU they ran to their unconscious mother.
Aslan:"mom, wake up please"
Cenan:"mom you okay"
Aslan:"Vic say something mom loves you most"

But the boy only stared he push them away from his mother he laid on him "mom is sleepy, don't up her" he said sniffing his mother. He loved his mother's scent it made him calm and sleepy. He slept on him Aslan and Cenan also came on bed one on his stomach while one above his legs.
Poor boys had to face so much in this week they asked for their mother to everyone but no one answered Victor being victor broke everything in his room they were not at home. It was difficult to calm him "mom I want mom, mommmmmm, moommmmm" he cried.

He was attached to his mother most Aslan stayed whole night up while Cenan locked door to save him from punishment but their father didn't came. Until Antonio came to take them to their mother.