chapter 33

Days were passing like a dream for couple kids were growing up, family and friends were constant support for Vic and Joon.

But Joon knew something was bothering his appa he is more quiet and low in spirits. He know when he is acting and when not. Namjoon tried to ask him but he shrugged his concerns. "Oh joonah it's nothing at all stop being paranoid".

Today Namjoon prepared family dinner and everyone was there to attend but one person was missing his appa. He called him numerous times but he didn't pick. Moreover, he came to know he has not been at his work he left without prior notice. Everyone was trying to reach him.

Namjoon saw Victor leaving house, he got suspicious about his behavior he decided to follow him it was secluded warehouse Vic slowly knocked two times Namjoon was hiding in shadows looking at his husbands antics. Door opened and he can see someone holding gun and V put his hands in air he entered and door was closed.

Inside warehouse:
"I had only one mission left Kim Victor your good for nothing father had closed all my ways" man was speaking in low voice.

"Kim Artois, I am no Kim Taehyung" victor told him Artois clicked his tongue in annoyance. "You are same as him, I'll destroy everything you own and I have decided to start from you" he told him.

"Where is Seokie Uncle?" Victor asked Artois huffed "like I'll tell you, listen to me you mother fucker, he is mine, he left me he to your father, you have no right on him, he is save and will be with me the way he always should had" he resolved.

"Just tell me you want my life then what are you waiting for kill me, come on do it and finish it" Victor instigated him.

"Do you take me for a fool boy?" He asked him taking his face in his palm lovingly. "You my blood and bone if you remember, I want something more precious than your life it won't do any good to me" he just shrugged.

He left Victor in dark, he knew he is one of his worst nightmare. His past, present and future all were glaring at him. He didn't tell him what he want he left him oscillating.

Seokjin pov:
I knew he will come back no one could put him in prison for life, I was locked in dark I could feel his presence around me.

I had this uncertain feeling in my gut of being watched from last two months I was scared not for me but for my family. I had experienced him he has no mercy, no shame, no attachment and no compassion.

Finally, he came of shadows "I thought you will never come?" I asked him. He came to light I was looking at my nightmare, I felt all air exchanged by ice in my lungs. I can't breath or move. His hair turned gray, his body felt like steel underneath his clothing.

He touched my jaw, his touch was burning me my insides churned, I wanted to throw up. "I'll be taking you Honey, just wait and watch I'll take everything and everyone from you" he left. Leaving me trembling.

Today, he proved he won't leave him he promised him that he will follow me to hell

Flash back thirty years ago:
Seokjin was only fourteen years boy bubbly happy and loss in his little he wasn't ruthless like his grandfather,uncle's and cousin Taehyung and Jimin. Being firstborn in family had lots of expectations from him and he tried to fulfill them. He made his first kill at the age of twelve but no one was happy as his younger, brothers surpassed him. Jimin made his first kill at nine while Taehyung at seven Seokjin knew that this boy will be ruthless of all.

Seokjin liked arts so he and Yoongi slowly separated themselves from them. Until, Kim Artois one of his youngest uncle saw him. After grandfather he was most feared person and roll model of Taehyung.