chapter 31

Victor pov:
I started preparing to win back my family, I decided to do anything and everything it takes. I pack my small bag and was knocking at my beauty's home. Yeah home I can already feel it. He opened door, he looked at me from head to toe "Mr Kim Victor let me remind you no drinking, smoking, guns, katanas, swords, knives, even needles are allowed in this house" he told me with serious look.

I nodded "words, Mr Kim words!" He smirked damn what he is trying to do or implicate. "Yes I understand, your highness" I bowed he only rolled his eyes. I really want to smack that ass he turned around but I have to control myself. When I heard giggles my babies were I'm baby chair and their mother was feeding them something. I dropped my bag near front door and slowly walk to them. Jisoo was looking at me with big eyes my concentration when something fell on my face and there is my own little devil "gaa ga ga nommm" he just spitted his liquid food on my face and some stiffled laughter. He clapped his chubby hands looking at my face I can't help but smile at his innocence on other hand I saw from corner of my little hands towards I move to them she tapped my face like cleaning it.

I can't help but my heart felt warm and eyes filled with tears I was monster that I even think of killing them my daughter was trying to clean my face I kissed her little palms. I slightly trembled I never felt so weak and powerful at same time.
"Can I?" I ask their mother who nodded slowly I picked Jisoo her eyes suddenly got widen then she sniffled and let out loud cry "ahhhhhhhh, haaaaaa, aaa" I was flabbergasted "I thought she love me hey I am your papa" I told her I tried everything to stop her crying but she didn't "hey give me she might like you but are still stranger for her, plus she is very sensitive" Namjoon told me he took her and she slowly calmed down but I can't ignore the glares my siclx month old boy giving me.

"Hey you wanna come to papa?" I asked him he just threw spoon full of porridge at me again. "Ahh very bad, bad manners Tae, say sorry" his mother told him he only glared at me then "sooooy" he finally uttered I was surprised "he can speak?" I asked "yeah of course small words like maa,  sooy, sissy, nana, grana, Millie, tummy tummy... And many more right my baby is so genius who is my genuis boy" he cooed at him. Tae giggled at his mother. Finally I took him he didn't cry but he sprawled my face with his wet kisses I laughed "oh he is kissing me" I told Namjoon.

"No he is trying to bite you, he just getting teeth so he is in habit if biting strangers, beware of him he is violent and grumpy just like his father" he told "ohh yeahhhh yeah, wa... What?" I was surprised again. I just watched him taking care of babies, cooking, cleaning and other chores. He ignored me like I am a piece of furniture but I don't mind I love watching and being there. It was dinner time "hey! Dinner is ready if you want, I mean I know you don't like my cooking... But if you are ..." He told me.

"Of course I would love to" I jumped we sat to eat I was thankful no family members decided to visit today. I watched him eating I just love being there close to him. He looked at me "why you are not eating?" He asked.  "Nothing I just like watching you eat" he nodded. "Hey! I know I did wrong but thanks for giving me a chance" I earnestly told him. I started eating wow I really missed his cooking it melt in my mouth "hey! Your cooking really improved" I told him with mouthful he only glared at me. Oops, did I say something wrong? I asked myself.

Namjoon's pov:
I can't help but  glared at him how fucking rude I mean how he could say this I thought he will say wow I missed your cooking, what a wonderful cook you always been he was glaring down I looked and saw my shirt was wet and two large spots are formed I completely forgot wearing bra of course I live alone mostly with two nursing babies. I really wanted to snack some wisdom in his brain but I heard cry uhhh uhh they are awake and hungry I ran to them both started brawling together they really know how to piss their me. I rushed to them "Millie" tae said between hiccups I opened my shirt my breasts were already hard tae latched without giving me chance to pick his sister properly.