Chapter 13 EP 2

Hey, this semester is killing me loll

i wrote up to 21 chapters so for the next new weeks, i'll be posting when I remember then I'll be on hiatus for a bit. I need to focus on my medical degree lol

------------

A few hours go by and Master Yoda starts the youngling's simulation. They wore blind helmets and had their sabers ignited. The lesson was to see their surroundings differently. To use the Force to guide their hands and their sabers as droids send them stun-shocks to deflect.

"Reach out. Sense the Force around you." Master Yoda instructed as I stayed sitting on my cushion. Call it stubbornness, but I refuse to actively teach something I don't support.

"Use your feelings, you must." I turned my head from Yoda and saw Obi-Wan walking towards us, worry written on his face. I get up and nod to him as he walks into the room. Yoda stops his cane on the ground getting the youngling's attention.

"A visitor we have."

"Hello, Master Obi-Wan." They all said in unison like they were trained. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Hello. I'm sorry to disturb you, Master," Obi turned to Master Yoda.

"What help can I be Obi-Wan? Hmm?"

"I'm looking for a planet described to me by an old friend. I trust him, but the systems don't show on the archive maps." Obi stated. He must be talking about Dex, that crazy, but reliable, ol' geezer.

"Mmm. Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing." The children laughed at Master Yoda's teasing. I too also chuckled, looking at Obi. "Liam, the shades."

The young boy pressed down the shades and Obi took out a holo-projector from his pocket.

"Come now little ones, gather round the map reader, let's help our friend. I said standing next to Obi-Wan.

"Clear your minds... And find Obi-Wan's wayward planet." Master Yoda instructed the children. A lesson like this one I was more happy with, it teaches the children collaboration with the Force, and focus, not just the basic battle use like before.

"It ought to be... here, but it isn't," Obi pointed to a blank spot on the holo projection. I crossed my arms in contemplation.

How could the Jedi archives be wrong, Dex is trustworthy enough to have the correct information. I thought to myself and looked at the children.

"Gravity is pulling all the stars in the area towards this spot."

"Hmm. Gravity's silhouette remains, but the star and all the planets disappear. How can this be? Hmm, a thought?"

"Master?" A young blonde boy responded his hands nervously playing with his fingers. He looked to be one of the older younglings in the group, one that caught the watchful eye of Master Yoda. "Because some erased it from the archive memory."

"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." Yoda chuckled. "The soon-to-be padawan is right." Yoda looked at me, referencing our earlier conversation.

"Go to the center of gravity's pull and find your planet." Obi-Wan pulled the projector from its spot and back into his pocket and he, Yoda, and myself stepped away from the younglings.

"Hmm. the data must have been erased."

"But Master Yoda, who could empty information from the archives? That's impossible isn't it" Obi asked, I sighed looking at the floor.

"Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is... Only a Jedi..."

This is deeply troubling, the archives are precious to understanding the knowledge and foundations of the Jedi. If someone tampered with them, our Order as a whole is at risk of collapse and will only succumb to chaos. I thought as Master Yoda and Obi-Wan talked. I turned to the younglings and walked to the young boy who spoke up.