chapter two

"Sir, we know. We're not a kid."

The class XI-2 is right now on a Civics class with their Mr. Sebastian, who's well known as the strict teacher that everybody is scared of. Rafael is no one excluded from the list, he's also scared of this one teacher, simply because how intimidating his glares are.

Sadly for Rafael, his best friend is excluded from the list. Scared of Mr. Sebastian is not part of Vernon's blood, he's actually pretty careless of this teacher and just do things on his way. And so today, at this hour, he poke Rafael's side and the male flinched.

Rafael looked to the tall guy beside him, showing an annoyed expression, Rafael nudged him then whispered, "What the hell do you want?"

The guy pulled up a sheepish smile as he take out a folded paper that looks like a ball and then his long black eraser, "Football." he whispered back.

Rafael stared at this guy with a brow raised, confused at seeing Vernon's gestures. At first he thought Vernon might be a little autistic, oh but no. He's the problem here, he didn't get what he meant at first and thought this guy is just somewhat crazy.

"Oh," mouth shaped to be an O, Rafael take out his own eraser from underneath his desk, "I'm madrid." he said with a proud smile. This two human played for awhile without a problem until one decided to happened. 

Rafael moved his white eraser closer to the ball like paper and kicked it with his madrid eraser, the ball's quickly catch by Vernon and the male kicked it back with his eraser who's accidentally thrown too faraway and hit the head of their class leader, "Ouch!"

Mr. Sebastian were changing his direction from writing in the whiteboard to the source of the noise he just heard seconds ago, "Alpha? What happened?" he asked with a brow raised.

Both Vernon and Rafael immediately looked away as they realize they'll probably got into trouble if Mr. Sebastian finds out about it. Not wasting any seconds, Vernon hide the ball underneath his desk and Rafael muster up an awkward smile to cover up.

"Vernon," but Alpha had other plan, he just exposed the male right at the place, "Isn't this your eraser?" with that clueless look he asked, Vernon just groaned out of frustration.

Mr. Sebastian looked at Vernon's directions, but he just need to notice Rafael holding back a laugh since he knew Vernon is fucked up. Sebastian then raised his brows, walking closer to the two male's who's seem to be at fault.

With that stern look of his, Sebastian locked gazes with Rafael who's stiffened at his place once got caught cackling in the back, "Did you pay attention to my class?"

The class is so quiet, no one dared to say a word. It made Rafael gulped out of nervousness, "Y-Yes.. Sir." he nodded his head hesitantly since he's actually not.

Sebastian clicked his tongue, "Say that again without stuttering if you really mean it." a phrase this teacher let rolling out of his mouth made Rafael's body turned to stone. This teacher right here is almost 30 but oh, he sounds just like those XII graders.

Almost letting out an upset sigh, Rafael hold it back and answered the teacher's request, "Yes.. S-Sir??" Rafael glanced at Vernon for help but the male is looking in another direction, he's unbothered ass is actually quite bothered by the situation right now.

Sebastian's attention then caught by Rafael's glances at a sweaty Vernon, it then made him realized that this two are the problem. Like, this is the [Insert numbers here] times they're like this in his class. He can't help but question, "Why is it always you two?"