intro

''This'll be a very long journey''

The first day of spring had just passed, and on this second day, a man walking alone with his coat and a bright smile plastered on his face. Kicking the rocks on his way, the man giggled as it dropped into the water.

"Today will be a tiring day," he muttered to himself, "But at least it's not that bad."

The male looked at the bird flying above his head, their chirped sounds like a song ringing in his ear, very pleasing to be heard. "Such a beautiful morning." he honestly said.

After walking for a little bit more further, he arrived at a studio building owned by a very popular influence giver. Today, he's assigned to be inside one of her 'podcast'. Where in there he'll be telling a story from his past high schools day.

Fixing his hair in front of the window, he then knocked on the door softly, "Excuse me?" not long after that, the door knob turned open and showed a woman his age with a very bright smile.

"Rafael! I've been waiting for you," the door opened a little bit larger so that Rafael could enter the studio, "Come on, we're going to start the recording!"

The girl lead Rafael to her recording room, telling Rafael where he should sit and what he should do. Her name is Alice, and she happens to be on of the most kind people that Rafael had ever met. He's very grateful that Alice is the one inviting her.

Alice leave Rafael alone in the room for a minute until she came back with drinks and snacks, "To make this podcast more fun!" excitement in her tone made Rafael also felt delighted to do this podcast together with her.

And then, the podcast began. They started it by Alice doing her usual greetings to the viewer, after that, Alice introduce Rafael to her audience, "So guys, today's star is.." making drum sounds manually, Rafael also follow along with her game.

"Rafael! Valor Crest Academy alumni!" she clapped her hands and that bright smile plastered on her face, "Rafael, introduce yourself and tell them what're you doing her." she asked.

"Hello hello! I'm Rafael, Valor Crest Academy year of 2025 alumni!" he said, already feeling very excited for this podcast, "One of the survivor of the Zombie incident in sector 1."

A little bit more of that introduction part, Alice and Rafael chit-chatted about what else happen in that incident 10 years ago. They said their condolences for everyone who lost their loved ones at that year. They then went to the main point, talking about Rafael's past experience on surviving that Zombie Apocalypse.

"The memories are like," motioning his hand to spun around while he thinks, Rafael tried to find the right word, "It's still fresh in my head, I will never be able to forget it." he ends it with a light chuckle.

Rafael could see how Alice looks so curious about his story, "Should I tell you the story from the very beginning, then?"

"Yes please!" she answered honestly without a lie, "I would love to hear it from the start, I'm sure everyone in here also excited to hear it!"

Sipping his cup of tea, "Sure, but let me remind you something, Alice."

Alice tilted her head to the side, "This'll be a very long journey."

WARNING
'This is a work of fiction, everything happened in this book is unreal.
'Contains triggering content and harsh words due to characters personality.
'Lots of scenes are made so that audience could imagine gore and thriller in one scene, please read at your own risk.

-🏫-