The blue eyed alpha

Following Justeat, the group made their way through the dense forest. The journey was arduous, but with each step, Arina felt her resolve strengthen. She had a mission now, and she was determined to see it through.

Finally, after what felt like hours, they emerged from the forest and stood before a wooden mansion. "Here we are'' sighed Justeat.

Justeat led the way to the mansion's grand double doors and gave a gentle, almost reverent knock. After a moment, the door creaked open, revealing a tall figure with striking blue eyes and a commanding presence. His hair was a white, and his demeanor exuded both strength and sexiness. "Ā, Justeat-san to sono nakama-tachi! Watashi no na wa Kira Yoshikage. Nenrē sanjūsan sai. jitaku wa moriō chō hokutō bu no bessō chitai ni ari..." The japanese man's eyes landed on Martha the ant, he tried to look her up and down but she was so small that there wasn't really much to look at, so his eyes remained still.

"Alpha Gojo," Justeat said bowing his head respectfully, "this is Arina and my other friends. We need your help".

Martha's incredibly tiny yet surprisingly strong uterus felt as though it had been punched by a biological fist, a force far more intense than any ant period could ever muster. This was the unique way her molecular body signaled the presence of her ideal mate. Her petite breath caught in her tiny throat as she looked up at Gojo's chiseled abs and diamond-like eyes. In that instant, she knew with absolute certainty that he was her mate.

Gojo nodded, his gaze finally settling on Arina "Yōkoso, Justeat ga hoshō suru nodeareba, kochira e yōkoso. Ohairi Kudasai" Gojo invited them in with a playful smile, holding the mansion door open until they were all inside.

As they entered the mansion, Arina couldn't help but be awed by its interior. The walls were lined with bookshelves, and the air smelled faintly of pine and old paper. They were led into a spacious room where a fire crackled warmly in the hearth. "Moka-chan ga oshiete kureta, ironna mitame ni nareru apuri nandatte, dore dore" Gojo said, gesturing to a table surrounded by plush chairs "Subete o setsumei shite kudasai."

Arina explained everything that had happened, focusing on her need to find BTS. There was something inside her telling her that she needed Jungkook soon and that he was probably worried sick about her, although it was probably just because of her blood.

"Jojo shiwa to Kukujon wa tegowai tekida," Gojo said "BTS no koe to anata no chi o nusumu to iu karera no ito wa, karera ga hontōni warui kashu dearu koto o shisa shite imasu".

Justeat wagged his tail in excitement "Alpha Gojo is the best tracker in the pack, if anyone can lead us to the BTS castle, it's him."

"But first, I think Arina needs an outfit change, she can't keep running in those sexy black pumps" voiced Fairy.

"Tonikaku, watashi wa kinishinai, tada ari to sekkusushitai dakedesu" answered Gojo.

Arina, Windows, Fairy and Martha the ant went into a spare room and looked through the closet until they found the right clothes. "Perfect" smirked Harina.

Harina got dressed and came out, she was wearing black, snug leather pants and a black top that hugged her breasts perfectly. She put her hair into a messy but flawless ponytail and finally, black Timberlands. This time, they were real.

Martha, still perched on Fairy's shoulder squeaked "Now we're ready for anything!"

So the group and Gojo Satouru set off to find BTS.