Hot KOREAN Men

The seven men were all extremely handsome but one caught Arina's attention above all. It was the man sitting directly across from her. He had dark black hair swept back, a pale complection and mysterious brown eyes. He was wearing a black suit but without a shirt and timberlands, he had a tattoo sleeve covering his right arm and snakebite piercings. He noticed Arina staring at him and smirked, revealing shiny white teeth and- were those fangs?! As he slid his hands into his pockets, he looked like a scrunched dirty rabbit but Arina found that very endearing.

"Hi Arina, you must be wondering why you are here with us." said the sexy man, still smirking. Arina felt shy, she tried to mumble some words, but nothing came out of her mouth. She let out a stressed sigh, the man laughed. She felt very embarrassed about it, and her face turned as red as a tomato.

He approached her and sat next to her, he slid his hands on her thigh, his dark mysterious amber reddish eyes looked into her sparkly pond green eyes. "My name is JungKook, my buddies and I are a powerful group of mafia vampires, we traveled into this world in search of a mythological bloodline, and you are the last of your kind. It was easy to buy you from your mom for only 46 cents because we noticed she was too high to think".

As JungKook finished explaining things to Arina, the rest of the young men introduced themselves. Jin, the oldest of them all, had a sultry soft voice that made Arina melt into her seat. Suga introduced himself next, true to his name, his skin was as white as sugar, paler than even Arina's skin was. He looked cold and calculated, as opposed to the man next to him, who went by the name of J-hope. He had a smile brighter than the sun, just looking at him made Arina feel very warm, to Arina he resembled a sunflower. The next was RM, he just said his name, he wasn't interested in Arina, but to Arina he seemed like a very smart man, iq 2000. Next was Jimin, Arina noticed that he was the shortest of them all, he was very pretty, Arina wasn't sure if he was a boy. Lastly was V, also known as Taehyung, he was the second youngest, his voice was as deep as the ocean.

As the members finished introducing themselves, Arina exclaimed, "Ok but what about my friends and my life, what about what I want?!!". JungKook grabbed Arinas neck as he approached his face to hers, "What you want doesn't matter kitten whiskers", he smirked, "Besides, we are already here".

Arina turned to the window and saw a giant castle.