The BTS castle

The seven men got out of the limo, and Arina trailed behind them, looking up at the marvelous castle before her. Built from dark, ancient stone that seemed to absorb the moonlight, it stood as a testament to centuries of forgotten grandeur and untold secrets. Its formidable facade was punctuated by tall, narrow windows, each framed with intricate gothic tracery and guarded by menacing stone gargoyles that appeared to watch every approach with unblinking eyes.

A grand staircase, hewn from black marble and lined with an ornate wrought-iron railing, ascended to the castle's main entrance. Massive oak doors, banded with iron and bearing the scars of countless years, swung open with a creak that echoed through the surrounding forest. Beyond lay the grand foyer, a cavernous space illuminated by the cold, flickering light of crystal chandeliers suspended from a vaulted ceiling. The chandeliers, masterpieces of craftsmanship, were adorned with crimson crystals that cast an eerie, blood-red hue across the room.

The walls of the foyer were draped in heavy velvet tapestries depicting scenes of hunting and feasting, their colors rich and vibrant despite their age. A massive fireplace, large enough to stand in, dominated one wall, its mantelpiece adorned with silver candelabras and a collection of ancient, leather-bound tomes. Above the fireplace hung a portrait of the seven KOREAN men, their eyes following Arina with an unnerving intensity.

To the left of the foyer, a grand hall stretched out, its polished marble floors reflecting the light of countless candles set in tall, wrought-iron stands. This hall led to the heart of the castle: the Great Hall. Here, a long banquet table, carved from ebony and inlaid with silver, extended almost the entire length of the room. High-backed chairs, upholstered in deep burgundy velvet, stood ready to seat the castle's vampiric inhabitants. The walls were lined with suits of armor, their empty helmets staring blankly into the gloom, and ancient weapons mounted on display.

At the far end of the Great Hall, a set of double doors opened onto the castle's library. This vast, two-story chamber was a bibliophile's dream, filled with towering shelves that reached to the ceiling, each crammed with books of every age and origin. Rolling ladders allowed access to the highest shelves, while comfortable leather armchairs and ornate reading tables invited long hours of study. A grand piano stood in one corner, its keys occasionally touched by unseen hands to produce haunting melodies that lingered in the air.

Upstairs, the castle's private quarters offered a stark contrast to the dark opulence of the public spaces. Each of the seven vampires' chambers was a masterpiece of gothic elegance, designed to reflect their unique tastes and personalities. Towering canopy beds, draped in silk and velvet, dominated each room, accompanied by antique furnishings and personal collections of art and artifacts. Tall windows, fitted with heavy drapes to block out the sun, offered breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Even though the castle was dark and gothic, it was also modern and cool.

BTS went off on their own, leaving Arina alone until the duck girl came up to her.

"I'll show you to your room," she said, leading Arina into the hallway. "My name is Isabella, by the way. I'm half duck, half human, and the mafia's manager." Isabella and Arina approached big, wooden doors.

"What is to be expected of me exactly?" Arina asked.

"For now, just change into the clothes I left on your bed and come down to the dining hall."

Arina entered her room, the doors closing behind her. It was quite a big space, with a four-poster bed against the far wall and a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were huge windows and velvet sheets and curtains. On her bed was a beautiful red velvet dress that hugged her figure just right. She undid her messy bun, letting her luscious waves fall over her shoulders. There were black pumps to match the dress. They must have been extremely expensive, like Jungkook's Timberlands.

Arina walked down into the dining hall. There sat the seven men, each holding a glass of what Arina hoped was wine.

"Come, sit." purred Jungkook. Arina did as she was told and sat at the other end of the table. She noticed Jungkook looked her up and down, seemingly pleased with what she was wearing. Arina blushed.

Jungkook smirked and said, "It's time we explain everything to you."