Hamsters and fedoras

The group marched through the forest in search of BTS, with the help of a clothing piece Arina offered Gojo so he could use his scent to track his location. There were difficulties while traveling through the forest, numerous hamsters would pop out of nowhere, it was scary because they were black. Arina wasn't racist, there was just something about those black hamsters that wasn't natural, and they definitely didn't deserve the same rights as other hamsters. This only went for hamsters though not humans or any other kind of animal, she wasn't a white supremacist, just a white hamster supremacist.

The fights were surprisingly easy, thanks to Gojo's alpha aura and undeniable sexual prowess, which could be felt miles away. It would scare them off before the hamsters would attack them. Every time Gojo exuded his alpha aura Martha would feel her antgina pulsating with desire. It was as if her uterus were chanting a mating ritual song that echoed in her mind:

Sigma sigma on the wall

Who's the skibidiest of them all?

It's you, yes it's you top sigma Gojo

I'm wishing you a happy skibidi chungus birthday

Thank you for voting reform

Backing brexit and being a major support

Meanwhile Gojo found Martha's petite ant movements and body very endearing. Although to the normal eye Marthant wasn't very visible, Gojo's supreme alpha eyes could observe Martha in 4K and he could voluntarily zoom in on Martha's tiny ant body. But she didn't notice Gojo's subtle stares because she was busy trying to calm down her uterical chants.

Once they had finished defeating the annoying hamsters the walk became quite peaceful, Arina and the gang strolled along the forest, following their new japanese friend. It was almost like old times again, like last tuesday.

Arina, who was lost in thought, bumped into Gojo's broad back, the man had stopped to a halt which told Arina that something wasn't right. "Iya, katsudarou" he said, "What do you mean there's someone there? I don't see anyone!" barked Justeat.

That's when Arina saw him, a large man in a black trenchcoat and a fedora, he resembled those of the dark stories Arina's mom had told her about before she died, she had told her about men who hid in the shadows, never leaving their rooms, never touching grass, never showering. They wore long trench coats to shield their pale skin from the sun, which would burn them for their sins, like Jesus, and strange hats in an attempt at hiding their filthy unwashed hair. They were known as discord mods.

The man approached them with a twisted smile, "I am the Rizzler" his voice was hoarse and strained, probably from yelling at his valorant teammates. "You must beat me in a rizz battle if you wish to pass. '' The group took a step backwards as he got even closer, the only one who was unfazed was Windows, immune to the Rizzler's stench.

Windows, immune to the Rizzler's stench, took a step forward, her robotic sensors already calculating the probabilities of success in this strange and sudden challenge. "I will accept your challenge," she declared in her monotone voice, her eyes glowing a faint blue.

The Rizzler chuckled, his yellowed teeth peeking through his sinister smile. "Very well, let's see if your circuits can handle the true art of rizz."

The Rizzler began, his voice dripping with arrogance. "Your eyes are like the stars, shining bright. But not as bright as the spark we could ignite."

Windows, undeterred, responded swiftly. "Your attempts at charm are noted, but ineffective. My algorithms detect no genuine affection." Windows scanned her algorithm for the best pick up lines on the planet. Windows's sensors whirred as she delivered her retort. "Do you have a map? Because I just got lost in your eyes."

The Rizzler's face contorted in frustration, but he wasn't ready to give up. "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?"

Windows's eyes flickered playfully. "Are you made of copper and tellurium? Because you're Cu-Te."

The Rizzler's confidence wavered, but he pressed on, his voice a bit more desperate. "Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you."

Windows's response was swift and smooth. "Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you."

The Rizzler simply couldn't handle all the compliments as he'd never been on the receiving end of one.

"Now meow for me, discord kitten" with that, Windows delivered the final blow and the Rizzler combusted into a pile of ash, with nothing left but his fedora. Windows picked it up and put it into a container hidden in her right ribcage "This might come in handy later" she explained.

With that, the group continued onward. They navigated the forest with renewed determination, the path becoming clearer with each step. Gojo's tracking skills were impeccable, and soon, they began to see signs of their destination.

Suddenly, Gojo stopped again, his eyes narrowing as he sniffed the air. "Mōsugudesu. Watashiniha sorera o kanjiru koto ga dekimasu."

Arina's heart raced. She knew that finding BTS was crucial, not just for their mission, but for reasons she couldn't quite explain. Her blood seemed to hum with anticipation.

The trees began to thin, and the outline of a grand castle loomed in the distance. It was BTS's stronghold. They had finally arrived.

As they approached the gates Arina's heart began to thump, she could feel his presence, Jungkook's presence. She went to knock on the door but before she could approach her milky, soft knuckles to the dark oak door it slammed wide open, "Arina! Thank god you're back! It's Jungkook, he's in trouble!!".