Messy buns and fake timberlands Untitled part

Arina woke up to a day like any other. The sun was hitting her vanilla, 3% coffee and 97% milk coffee skin, because she was white. She got up, threw on an oversized black hoodie, gathered her wavy almond hair into a messy bun and went downstairs. She lived in a rather crappy home, plagued by leaks everywhere and yellow stained walls from all the tobacco smoke.

"Good Morning" she said to her foster mom, her parents had died shortly before she was born so she was immediately sent to an orphanage and then put into foster care.

"Good morning giggle shitter, make sure you get back home IMMEDIATELY after school."

Today was Arina's 18th birthday but it seems that her foster mother couldn't care less. She was an abusive crack addict who spent all her money in bitcoin investments and NFTs.

"What about breakfast?" Arina asked.

"Do you think we have the money for breakfast you little fuck nugget?!" the foster mother snapped.

Arina sighed, put on her fake timberlands and left for school. On her way she encountered the mean girls, they bullied her because her parents died.

"Your timberlands are fake as fuck LOL" they all laughed in unison like a pack of seagulls.

"Ugh, whatever" thought Harina as she kept walking.

She saw her best friends: Fairy, Windows, Justeat and Martha.

"Hey girlfriend!" said Windows, her voice was kinda robotic but Arina had gotten used to it and her strange behaviors.

They all walked into the building and started their school day.

6 hours later

"Hey wanna hang out after school? After all it's your birthday" asked Martha, her voice as petite as an ant.

"Ugh, I wish I could, but that fucking slut that calls herself my foster mom is making me go straight home." Harina rolls her sparkly, beautiful, pond green eyes.

"Man, that sucks!" sighed Fairy, who smelled like dish soap and always had a strange twinkle following around.

"Well then I guess we'll see you tomorrow" barked Justeat, as he often did, strange as it was.

Arina said her goodbyes and headed home. As she approached her broken down home she spotted a long black limo parked outside of her house.

"Man, whoever my foster mom's buying drugs from today must be loaded" Arina thought, and walked into her house.

There, she saw her foster mom standing next to a peculiar, short girl, whom she couldn't tell whether it was a girl or a duck... How strange.

"Arina, good, you're here." her foster mom seemed happy, which put Arina off greatly.

"What's going on..?" Arina asked.

"Your mother here has sold you to us." said the duck girl calmly.

"WHAT?!?!?" Arina was shocked, this had to be a joke, right?

"I needed more money for crack cocaine and all my debts, you are finally useful Arina!"

She couldn't believe this, her foster mom sold her for crack money! "You can't do this! I'm 18 now, you can't make these choices for me" Arina exclaimed confidently.

"Actually, I signed the contract to sell you yesterday, when you were still 17, so there's nothing you can do."

Arina was frozen in shock, even her usually bouncy messy bun was still.

"I'll lead you to the car Miss Arina". The duck girl handed her foster mom 46 cents and led Arina to the black limo. She reluctantly entered the limo...and realized she was surrounded by seven KOREAN men.