The Tot Force

The turtle tots are finally ready to start their superhero training.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so excited!" Little Michelangelo grinned as he started to spark. The young turtles just got his electric powers, and he is very excited.

"Calm down, Mikey. Are you gonna short-circuit the lair again if you get too excited." Donnie said.

"I just wanna punch some stuff." Raph said, his fists catching on fire.

Leo used his freeze breath and put the fire out.

"If Master Splinter has taught us anything, it's that being a hero isn't about punching stuff." Leo said.

Once they got to the dojo, Master Splinter flew down from the ceiling and floated down to the floor.

"Hello, my sons. Today, we'll be starting your superhero training. But we will start with some meditation." He said.

"Hai, Sensei." They said.

They sat down in silence and meditated. Well, tried to meditate, that is. Mikey was fidgety and sparky the whole time, and Raph kept getting frustrated and catching on fire. Donnie did it, but he ended up going invisible. Leo was the only one who could do it right.

"Very good, Leonardo. Where's Donatello?" He asked.

"I'm here." Donnie said as he reappeared.

"It is time to start your training." Splinter said. He walked towards a marron brick and pressed it. The dojo transformed into a superhero training area. He brought them their super suits and told them to put it on. It was a perfect fit.

"You, boys, need superhero names." Splinter said.

"Well, we're..." Leo started, but Mikey interrupted him.

"Leo, you said you'd do the thing." Mikey whispered.

"Oh yea. Positions, guys." Leo said.

They ran out of the dojo and started to chatter quietly. Then it was silent. Leo teleported into the room, holding a pose.

"Bypass." He said.

Then Raph jumped in with his fists on fire.

"Red Warrior."

Then Donnie reappeared with his eyes glowing.

"Brainstorm."

Mikey zipped into the room and started to spark.

"Wildcard."

"And we are," Leo started before they all chorused.

"THE T FORCE!"