Authors note and Disclaimer

Disclaimer I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight I only own Nova and her story (and a few other character's I have added) plus anything you don't recognize. Everything else belongs to JK Rowling and Stephanie Meyer.

I have finished this book I'll be posting every Tuesday or Wednesday. I only own Nova Cassiopeia Maeve Lupin-Black (her mother may be mentioned) and Annalise Diggory.  There are a few new Characters later on in this story!

There is another book before this called The Marauder's Daughter in The Prisoner of Azkaban! There will be more after this one as well! I'm not a huge fan of Quidditch so I do not add a lot of it.

I don't know why but I have always had trouble getting through the fourth book and the fourth movie used to give me really bad nightmares so there isn't a to of either will be in this book.

I tried to make the chapter's longer but I had a lot of trouble writing this one. I do plan on editing all books once they are all finished!

Some of the Character's will not be the same actors from the movies. You are free to see them however you'd like. This is just how I saw the Characters as I was writing.

I edited this story including the parts that haven't been posted yet. I will probably edited it again later on but for now I'm happy with what it is.