Chapter Eight: Hogwarts Express

We arrive at the station at the same time as dad, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Ginny, Mrs. Weasley and most surprisingly Bill and Charlie.

They seemed relieved to arrive at King's cross station even though it was pouring rain. We went through the platform in groups.

Ron, Harry and Hermione first as they had Crookshanks and Ron's new owl that he had gotten from dad last year Pigwidgeon.

Everyone went through there separate ways to find our own compartments stowing away our trunks and we left Misty in our compartment before getting back off to say goodbye to the adults.

"I might be seeing you sooner than you think," Charlie tells everyone smiling widely as he was hugging Ginny.

"Why?" Fred asks curiously

"You'll see," Charlie says "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it... It's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry sees fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah, I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this yer," Bill tells us looking at the train.

"Why?" George asks impatiently

Izzy and I smile before going off to hug Moony and Sirius who were a little bit away from everyone else as the parents were iffy seeing Sirius Black at the Platform.

We all got on the train. Fred and George joined us in our compartment. Izzy ended up looking for Cedric and his friends after Lee and Annalise joined the four of us on the train. Misty laid across both mine and Annalise's laps.

We all sit and talk about our summer's. Fred and George told us all about the Quidditch World Cup. Annalise told us about her summer as well as why she ended up not being able to make it to our house. Turns out when she had gotten sick her mom didn't want her getting anyone else sick so she kept her at home.

"Hey Mae Mae," George starts after everyone else had told their summer stories. "How was the rest of your summer after we left?"

"Yeah little Mae," Fred starts his tone already teasing. "I hope it wasn't too bad without us!"

"We all got closer." I start but I see them all looking confused. "Sirius, Harry, Remus and I."

They all say oh before asking me to continue.

"We celebrated Harry's birthday. I made him a cake." I pause to think "Him and Sirius felt bad that they wouldn't be there for my birthday."

"WE FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY!" The twins yell as Lee and Annalise say "WHEN WAS IT?"

"Oh August 13th," I tell them with a shrug "Izzy, Remus and I had breakfast and coffee together. Remus and I went to a tattoo shop. I got a tattoo by Luke. Well technically I got two. I also got seven piercings. Seven different needles."

"WHAT?!?!" All four of them yell. I just nod and shrug.

"Well which ones?" Fred and George yell

"Wait, what do you mean which ones?" Annalise asks the twins. Lee also looks confused.

"Oh Mae, here has wanted piercings and tattoos for forever." George laughs out. Fred smiling at Annalise.

"It's true I have," I smile at her "I got six technically on my ear."

I move show them my left ear.

"I know all of the jewelry is boring but I needed them to match." I shrug turning back to them. "I also got this one." I stick out my tongue.

"Wicked" The three boys say.

"Did it hurt?" Annalise asks

"It pinched," I tell her "the swelling hurt more. It also hurts a lot more when I bite it by accident. I can change it soon. But I won't really be able to change it again for a few months."

"Wow," Annalise says just staring at me for a minute "I don't really know what else to say."

"Well we do," George starts

"What tattoos did you get?" Fred finishes

But right as he asks Izzy comes in "Hey," She waves with a shy smile. "It's time to change. You have our wands, robes and uniforms."

"Right" I smile grab the bag with our stuff. "Annalise you coming?"

She smiles at me and then follows us to the girls bathroom. We waited to the very last second to change it seems like. The bathroom is empty. We all change and Izzy and I take out our braids so our hair is wavy.

After we're changed we go back to our compartments I unhook Misty so she can follow us. The train stops only a few minutes later.