[Chapter-2]

𝑰𝒏 𝑺𝒆𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 "𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌" 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔.

Jungkook: Have you founded him?...(Cold voice)

Jennie: Yes sir...He is in Seoul. He has a small company and his daugter is coming tomorrow from italy after her training as a professional doctor.(Professional tone)

Suddenly someone enters.

Eunwoo: Hellooo...(Playful voice)

Jungkook: (signs Jennie to get out)

She was on the door when

Eunwoo: Oh bro, do you remember how you thrusted in it...(Teasing voice)

Jennie sighed and got out after blushing hard. Jungkook noticed it.

Jungkook: When will you stop Eunwoo?...(Cold voice)

Eunwoo: No bro. Never...(Smirks)

Jungkook: Did you get any extra information about him?...(Cold)

Eunwoo: Yes bro. But still not much information just as that chick told you. After that incident, he left seoul for a while and also he dosen't have any mafia relations that we have any information about him. Just so you know he has a son and a daughter. His daughter is very close to his heart...(Cold)

Jungkook: Let's steal his heart. Oh I mean to his closestest to his heart and let him taste his own medicine. (Cold)

He said this and went out.
.
.
.
.

||🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪 🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵||

Jungkook and eunwoo came to the mansion. Eunwoo is orphan thus, he is treated like a son in Jungkook's house. As soon as both arrived...

Jungkook's father: Hey tell your son to get married and give us happiness in the from of grandchildren. (Pout after saying this)

Jungkook's mother: Will I able to hold my grandchilren before going to my grave. (Sad tone while doing a fake cough)

Eunwoo: Aunty, you let Iu marry and have grandchilren. Mr will not marry.

Iu: Yes mother, Actually I have found a handsome greek god for myself. His name is Kai. Let me marry cause bro is not going to fulfill your wishes. (Jokingly looks at Eunwoo)

Eunwoo: Let me get you baby under my claws and well, who is Kai? (Gives Iu a cold look while whispering)

Iu: (Went away and stood behind her father)

Jungkook's father: Oh dear! Am I not going to see the rising sun of my son? (Sad)

Jungkook: (Just listening and stood quitely)

Jungkook's father stood up to leave. When he said...

Jungkook: I will marry but girl will be of my choice. (Cold)

Everyone looked at him in surpise but not Eunwoo.

Jungkook's father: What who is that girl? Tell me her name. (Surpised)

Jungkook's mother: You didn't even told me just decided to marry one. (Surpised)

Iu: Yes brother. You could've shared it with me. (Surpised)

Eunwoo: Yes brother you could've share it with me blegh...(Mocks Jungkook)

Jungkook's father: All aside. But who is that girl? (Curious yet calm)

Jungkook: She is the daughter of Mr Adrew...(Cold and calm)

Jungkook's father: What? My old frined. Actually I never liked you son's choice but honey he win my heart with this one. (Happy)

Jungkook's mother: (Slaps slightly jungkook's father shoulder) It is a very good choice. But when...

Jungkook: I will marry her next week...(Cuts in between)

Iu: But brother Isn't it too soon? I mean let us meet her and then we can finalise...(Softly)

Eunwoo: We know each other for seven years now but you never said you want to marry me...(Stands near Iu while whispers in husky)

Jungkook: I will marry her next week and it's final...(Coldly)

Hearing his cold voice no one dared to oppose his decision.

Jungkook's father: Okay. But let me meet my old friend first. (Firm)

Jungkook: Father meet hin next week. (Cold)

Jungkook's father: Hmm...(Cold)

Jungkook's mother: Okay. First come with me Iu we need to prepare for the wedding and do a lots of shopping. (Exicted)

Iu: Yes mother! (Exicted)

Eunwoo: Baby, be exicted for ours also like this. (Whisper Iu)

Jungkook's mother heard it.

Jungkook's mother: Don't worry son. (laugh) She will marry you soon. (Wink at Eunwoo)

Eunwoo: Sweetheart, that's why I love you. (Said to jungkook's mother)

Jungjook's father: Hey you bastard, just you wait. (Said and runs towards them)
.
.
.
.

||𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚||

A boy was standing with a banner on which it was writing, "𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊 𝒀/𝒏" "chickfaced bitch"

Y/n: did no one came up to pick me up. I remember I told ny mom though that I will be coming. (Getting down from the flight)

Then she noticed the banner. And also the person standing under it.

Y/n: Oh my great big brother with a small mind (loudly saying while hugging him)

Lucas: Oh my dear crazy sister. (Goes towards her)

Y/n: He will hug finally. (Thinks)

Lucas: Not so soon sis (Thinks) (Goes towards her and snatch her purse) "What did you brought for me?"

Y/n Just you wait Bastard. (Goes towads him)

She runs to catch him. Not knowing someone is recoding every movement of them. They run out of the airpot and sit in the car together. And the car speeds up.

(To Be Continue)

[Hey lovies here the another chapter of forced bride of jeon. Hope you like it and enjoyed. Sorry for update late. My shedule is tight so that's why i couldn't update properly sorry. Take care all and i missed you all!.]

Love you❤️✨