[Chapter-9]

||🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪  🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 ||

At night after Y/n reached home from cafe. Her corner of lips was swollen a bit. On the dinning table.

Y/n: Mom, dad I want to someone to meet you all. (Fidgeting)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Say it calmly dear. (Soft)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): Yes, dear what is the matter?.(calm)

Y/n: I...I am seeing a boy and I want to marry him. (Low voice)

All stopped eating.

Lucas: Wha-what didn't you say you want to make your career and never marry? (Stunned)

Y/n: But I like him and had a crush on him from my teen years. (Explaining to Lucas)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Do you know him properly? (Surpised)

Y/n: We are dating each other from past 2 years. (Low)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): Who is that boy? (Calm)

Lucas: Father, ask who is that unlucky boy? (Chuckles)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Lucas...(glared at him)

Y/n: He is the CEO of Jeon Enterprises..An- (Cut off)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): Jeon Jungkook. (Shocked to hear his name)

Y/n: Yes dad. (Calm)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): Your choice is best. Dear, he is son of Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon. (Calm yet happy voice)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Wow, our old and bestfriends. (Happy)

Lucas: Are you all in contact with each other? (Interested)

andrew (Y/n's dad): Yes, we were high school best friends and had a lot in common too. We all were a group of five. I and Jungkook's father were senior than Swem, Y/n's mother and Jungkook's mother. Still we were a group of five. (Calm)

Swem (Y/n's mother): From my side it is a big yes. (Happily)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): From my side too. (Happy)

Lucas: But...Y/n are you sure you want to marry at the age of 20? (A confusion expression)

Y/n: Yes, big bro. I am 100% sure. Don't worry. (Calm) (unhappy inside)

Lucas: Who is worrying for you, duh? (Irritating)

Y/n: Now only, you said...

Swem (Y/n's mother): Don't start both of you. (Eating)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): when they are coming to meet us? (Happy)

Y/n: Tomorrow, in the morning. (Replied)

Andrew (Y/n's dad): It is great. We can finalize everything everything tomorrow. (Clam)

Everyone eats and head to their beds.

||🇦 🇹  🇳 🇮 🇬 🇭 🇹 ||

Y/n: Should I call Evelyn and tell her about the wedding? (Thinking)

At last, Y/n called Evenlyn.

||𝑰𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍||

Evelyn: What happened Y/n? Have you found a hansome boy for me? (Playful voice)

Y/n: Yes, Lucas bro. (Teasing her)

Evelyn: Y/n (Angry)

Y/n: Now don’t get angry. Listen, My parents are going to meet my boyfriend's family tomorrow. So be there with me tomorrow. (Calm)

Evelyn: What boyfriend? (Surpised)

Y/n: I am in relationship for past 2 years. (Calm)

Evelyn: And you Didn't even tell me. You one and only bestfriend. (Angry pout)

Y/n: Oh, about that...Let it be. He is coming tomorrow so, be there with me. (Dominate)

Evelyn: Don't show your dominance to me, bitch. Who is the boy? (Interested)

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook. (Calm)

Evelyn: Oh that handsome chunk. You had a crush on him from your teen years. So, he is just perfect for you. (Happy for her)

Y/n: You will be there with me tomorrow...yes? (Scared)

Evelyn: Actually, I have some work tomorrow with the finances of foreign investors, so...(Hesitated)

Y/n: So, you will not be there? (Angry)

Evelyn: You also didn’t tell me about your so, called boyfriend. (Angry)

Y/n: Ok, Don't come. (Angry)

Evelyn: You also Don't share your where abouts me. (Angry)

Y/n: We both have a fault. So, Let's negotiate with each other and understand each other faults. (After thinking for a While)

Evelyn: You, do have a point. Let's negotiate. (Calm)

They both talked for a while and cut the call.

(To be continue)

[Hello lovies. How are you all? Sorry for not being active here first of all I gone for a trip with my family so that time i couldn’t post announcement as that time I have very short time in my hand. Also my test exam is so near so I will be busy but still i will try to update first. Please vote the chapter and do comments. Hope you all are healthy and safe.  I missed you all so much. Have a good day♡︎.]

                        Love you( ˘ ³˘)♥︎