[Chapter-5]

||🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪  🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 ||

Y/n went home and without having dinner Directly went to her room. Swem sense something Weird and followed her.

Swem (Y/n's mother): What happened dear? (Calm)

Y/n: Nothing Mom, you know just tired. (Calm)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Are you feeling alright? (Little suspicious of her behaviour)

Y/n: Nothing Mom. Just don't want to have dinner today.

Swem (Y/n's mother): Okay...Rest okay. If you feel hungry, go to the kitchen and in the fridge there is chocolate ice cream have it. (Lightly smile)

Y/n: Mom, how is dad doing? (Little worried)

Swem (Y/n's mother): He is better than Before...Don't know how this all happened. (Calm and tired voice)

Y/n: Don't worry Mom. (Calm). Where is big brother? (Tries to change the topic)

Swem (Y/n's mother): He is in the company, still trying to find out cause of all the misery. Don't worry. (Calm and tired voice)

Y/n: You also Mom, please rest and take care of your health. (Tired)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Goodnight. (Sweetly)

Y/n: Good night Mom. (Said softly)
.
.
.
.
||🇮 🇳  🇹 🇭 🇪  🇲 🇴 🇷 🇳 🇮 🇳 🇬 ||

As soon as Y/n woke up, she heard the cries of her mother. She went down to see her.

Y/n: What happened mom? (Worried)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Everything is destroyed Y/n (crying and panicked)

Swem has breathing problems. Thus, she starts to have difficulty in breathing. Y/n tries to find her pump.

Swem (Y/n's mother): Y/n...(Huff huff)

Y/n: Mom take this (Gives her mother her pump)

Y/n's mother was crying bitterly.

Y/n: Mother, what happened? (Weak and cracking voice)

Y/n: Y/n, everything is destroyed. (Crying patheticly)

Y/n: What happened, mother? (Hugging her mother tightly.)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Y/n, my dear... Lucas got an into accident with s...someone. (Crying)

Y/n: What? How? Where is brother? (Too stunned to cry)

Swem (Y/n's mother): He is in the hospital of "Jeon's helping center" (crying)

Y/n: (Try to Comfort her)

Swem (Y/n's mother): And... We are on the verge of bankruptcy as some-someone le-leaked our company con-confidential documents...Everything is over Y/n. (Crying)

Y/n: What...We will surely find a way mother and how is father? (Concern)

Swem (Y/n's mother): He...He got a heart attack. (falls down)

Swem was unconscious when Y/n got call from Jeon's number.

Jungkook: How are you doing sweetheart?. (Cold voice)

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook, why you doing this?. (Cold and bold)

Jungkook: Not talking rudely Choi Y/n. (Cold)

Y/n: Why me? Did you do all this? (Crack voice)

Jungkook: Yes, Y/n but unfortunately you are late..Everything happened if you singed that contract yesterday. You wouldn't have to see your family on stretchers. (Cold)

Y/n: Please don'f do this...Is-Is that offer still valid? (Crying)

Phone was cut from Jeon's side.

𝑻𝒖𝒕...𝑻𝒖𝒕...

Y/n: Hello, Jungkook are you there? (Crack voice)

Suddenly Y/n's phone rang.

Y/n: Hello...(Crack voice)

Evelyn: Hello Y/n, how is Lucas. Where is he? And how did this happened. (Concerned)

Y/n: Evelyn...Everything is over Evelyn. (Crying bitterly)

Evelyn: Don't worry Y/n...Tell me the hospital I will meet you there. (Worried)

Y/n: Jeon's helping center....(Sobbing)

Calls cut...Y/n spinkled some water on Swem.

Swem (Y/n's mother): Y-Y/n...(Weak)

Y/n: Mom...(helps her mother to stand)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Let's go Jeon's helping center Y/n. (Crying)

They both went and sat in the car while Y/n was driving. It was 12 noon at that time.

(To be continue)

[Hello lovies how are you all doing?. I'm okie dookie just missed you all so much i couldn't update cause of my study pressure i will try to update soon Don't worry. Till then take care ans stay safe. Have a good day♡︎.]

Love ya!❤️