[Chapter-8]

Y/n's eyes widened as soon as she saw the caller I'd.

Y/n: Wh-why he is calling me? And cherry on top, at this time in morning. (Hesitately)

Y/n picked up the call.

Jungkook: Baby I thought you had forgetten our deal of yesterday, have you? (Cold voice)

Y/n: N-no I remember it perfectly. (Hesitating)

Jungkoo: Baby, Don't hesitate. I am your future husband. (Cold voice)

Y/n: Why have yo-you called? (Terrified)

Jungkook: I can call you anytime baby and according to our contract, you have to pick it up. (Cold and dominant)

Y/n: (Silent)

Jungkook: Coming to the point, meet me at the cafe besides cherries mall after 1 and half hour from now. Understood baby? (Cold and ordering)

Y/n: Ye-yes. (Hesitate)

Call was cut. Y/n looked at the wall watch. It was 6:30 in the morning.

Y/n: If 1 and half hour from here, it will exactly be 8:00 but I need to be there pick my Dad and brother with Evelyn as Mom is tiring. I am already prepared, so Let's go with Evelyn and pick them ul and then After dropping them I will go straight to the cafe.

Y/n calls Evelyn.

Evelyn: Hello

Y/n: Evelyn, Let's go and pick big bro and dad. (Calm)

Evelyn: Oh! Remember you told me you will treat me yesterday?

Y/n: I will treat you something on way. (Knowing she will agree, if about food)

Evelyn: When we have to go señorïta? (Happy)

Y/n: Now.

Evelyn: But so early.

Y/n: actually, I have a meeting with my senior doctor so, if we pick them up before it will be easy. (Calm voice)

Evelyn: Why?

Y/n: I don't know what time the meeting will be over. So, I am coming to your house to pick you up.

Evelyn: Ok.

Y/n drove herself to Evelyn's house and from there both picked up Y/n's mother amd father. Then, Y/n treated Lasagna to Evelyn and dropped her to her home. From there she went to the cafe.

||🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪  🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 ||

In cafe, Y/n was waiting for 1 hour.

Y/n: It is 9 now, where is he?. (Waiting)

Jungkook: Were you waiting for long time baby? (Comes there)

Y/n: Ye-No I was not. (Shattering)

Jungkook: Now take your seat. (Cold)

Y/n sit down on her chair silently.

Y/n: What do you want to discuss? (Low voice)

Jungkook: These things should be discussed in private baby. (Orders his guards something)

The whole cafe was emtied by jungkook's guards. Y/n gasp in surpise.

Y/n: Is his discussion so private that he emtied the whole cafe. (Thinking)

Jungkook: Now, let's continue our discussion baby. (Cold)

Y/n: Hmm. (Nodded slowly)

Jungkook: Coming to the point, I want our parents to meet tomorrow. (Cold and dominant)

Y/n: But...Why do you want to marry me? (Low voice)

Jungkook: Why...You asking why. (Teeth gritting)

Y/n:.(Terrified)

Jungkook: You will pay on your parents behalf. (Angry)

Y/n: What have my parents done? (Angry and bit rise her voice)

Jungkook: Don't raise your voice Choi Y/n. (Cold and loud)

Y/n: And you will talk every possible sh!t about my parents. (Loud and angry)

Jungkook: Don't dare to angry me. (Loud)

Y/n: You...(Loud)

𝑺𝒍𝒂𝒑!

Jungkook slapped Y/n. She kept her hand on her cheek. Her corner of lips of brusted and blood came out from it.

Jungkook: Listen Choi Y/n...Your father was a business alliance of my father's company and he betrayed my father by releasing some of his confidential documents. My father's previous company was bankrupted due to your father.

Y/n: (Shocked)

Jungkook: My familg was penniless with no support and then one of his alliance helped him to rise again. My father even tried to suicide if not for that particular alliance of his.

Y/n: (Silently crying)

Jungkook: My father may have forgotten it all but not me and I will take my revenge at all costs. Through you.

After saying this all he stood up to leave. He turned back and said.

Jungkook: Nobody must know what happened here. If you tell anyone you are dead. (Cold)

Y/n: (Crying silently)

Jungkook: You and my parents will meet tomorrow and we will say that we are dating from 2 years. (Extremely cold) (left)

Y/n: My father is not a cheater. (Silently weeping)

(To be continue)

[Hey lovies. Hope you all doing good. How is the my new book going? Tell me about your thoughts too. I will try to add it here. If will be helpful for me if you all share your thoughts. Anyways stay safe and be Healthy. Have a good day♡︎]

                       Love you ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎