[Chapter-6]

||🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪  🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 ||

Y/n and Swem reach the hospital at 12:43 in noon. Evelyn was waiting for them at the front gate if the Jeon's helping centre.

Evelyn: Y/n what is the ward of Lucas and uncle?

Y/n: Father's is 24 and big brother i Don't know...(worried)

Swem (Y/n's mother): It is 43. (Weak voice)

Y/n: I am going on father's first. You both go and met big brother meanwhile. (Tensed)

Evelyn: Everything will be alright. (Patted her shoulder)

Swem and Evelyn went to ward 43. Y/n went to ward 24.

Y/n: How this all this happened to us in jusr one night? Father, brother both are unconscious and weak. It's all my fault, I should have understand that he is more powerful than us. I should have accept his offer. (Holds her father's hand while crying)

Swem and Evelyn reached there.

Y/n: I am going to meet brother. Is he still unconscious? (Worried)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Yes he is. (Crying)

Evelyn: Don't cry Aunty. Everything will be back to normal. (Tears falling down)

Y/n went to ward no 43.

Y/n: How can I let him suffer or company suffer because of my deal with that devil? I will sign the contract. (Saw her brother's condition and falls down)

Y/n call Jungkook.

Y/n: Maybe If I accept his deal, he will save my company from the verge of bankruptcy. But why isn't he picking up? (Worried)

Then sometimes later Y/n receive a message.

Y/n: What? How can news travel so fast. (Confused)

Y/n saw her phone where she saw many articles that were publishing stating, "𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔"
"𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒅"
"𝑴𝒓 𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒔, 𝑭𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑪𝑬𝑶 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒘 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑶𝒏 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒅"

Y/n: (eyes widened)

She received one more message.

Jungkook: Oh! You received the news late too. (From jungkook's number)

She tried to type back but was not able to as Jungkook blocked her number.

Y/n: No use. (Tried to call him and text him)

Y/n decided to go on Jeon's Enterprises.

Y/n: Hello Mom. (Called her mother but Evelyn picked up the phone)

Evelyn: Aunty is unconscious due to extre- extreme tension and nervousness. (Cracked voice)

Y/n: What? Please take care of her. I am coming from a place please. (Worried)

Evelyn: Will you tell me where are you going? (Weak voice)

Y/n: That I can't but please take care. (Worried)

Evelyn: Okay. But tell me if you want my help. (Firm)

Y/n: Yes I will. (Cut the phone call)

Y/n sat in the car and drove herself to Jeon's Enterprises.

||🇹 🇮 🇲 🇪  🇸 🇰 🇮 🇵 ||

Y/n reached Jeon's Enterprises.

June (Receptionist): Welcome Ma'am, Whom do you want to meet?. (Professional tone)

Y/n: Hello, I am Y/n and I want to meet the CEO of Jeon's Enterprises, Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

Y/n was in a messy bun with trousers and t-shirt.

June (receciptionist): Ma'am do you have an appointment? (Professional tone working while looking at her laptop)

Y/n: No, that I don't have. But please believe me that it is very urgent and I need to meet him. (Pleading tone)

June (receciptionist): Ma'am, if you don't have an appointment you cannot meet sir. (Looks up)

Y/n: Please list- (Cut off)

Jennie (Jungkook's assistant): June, hand me the files related to today's meeting.

June (receciptionist): Yes Ma'am. (Professional tone)

Jennie (Jungkook's assistant): Who is this lady? (Looks at Y/n) (Enquire)

Y/n: I am the daughter of Mr. Andrew. And I want to meet the Ceo of Jeon Enterprises, Mr Jeon Jungkook. (Pleading tone)

Jennie (Jungkook's assistant): Do you have an appointment, dear? (Professional tone)

Y/n: No, that I Don't have but I need to meet him, It's very urgent. (Pleading)

Jennie (Jungkook's assistant): If you don't have an appointment then please go away and Don't block us while we are working. (Professional tone)

Y/n: But...(hopless tone)

Jennie (Jungkook's assistant): Can't you hear me, get away from here.(to June) Another girl behind our sir.  (Angry tone)

June (receciptionist): (Says nothing)

Jennie took the file and went away. Y/n's eyes were filled with tears. She fell down on her kness hearing the words of Jennie.

Y/n: What I have done? Why me? I never intended to run after him. I accept I had a crush on him but I never expected him to be like this. (Thinking while crying silently)

June (receciptionist): Ma'am please stand up. (Feels bad for her)

Jugkook was watching all this from his monitor in his office.

Jungkook: Choi Y/n, more is ye to come. It's the first step whole stair of pain is waiting for you. (Extremely cold)

Jungkook looks at time, It was 4:30 p.m. He stood up from his seat and went towards the lift.

(To be continue)

[Whst do you think lovies of yhis book? Is the book getting interesting? I Don't know if It's getting or not😭. Tell your all thoughts or else i might not have to confidence to continue this book. Hopw you all okay and doing well. Take care all and stay safe ♡︎.]

                         Love you❤️💋