[Chapter-7]

Jungkook reached to the ground floor where Y/n was on her kness, weeping.

Y/n: (Silently weep)

Jungkook: Who is this lady making a fuss here? (Said coldly while looking at receptionist)

June (receciptionist): Mr. Jeon-Jungkook, she is a lady from Andrew Enterprises who urges that you meet her once. (Professional tone but shuttering a bit)

Jungkook: Guards, take her out. (Cold dominant voice)

Y/n: Please, please Jungkook don't do this. (Pleading touches his wrist)

Jungkook: Don't you dare to touch me, bitch. (Snacth his wrist disgust while coldly saying)

Y/n:, Please, please listen to me on-once please. (Pleading)

At that time the guards came and held her by her arms and wrist and tried to dragged her out.

Y/n: Please listen to me Jungkook. (Pleading and crying)

Jungkook: It's Sir. (Cold)

Guards dragged Y/n out. They threw her out due to which she scratched her arm.

Y/n: Why is god pushing me so harshly? Whag wrong have I done. (Crying and sitting on the stairs)

She sat down near the stairs of Jeon's Enterprises and folded her kness. She dug hee head in the fold her hands. Slowly the day went on. Many people came and many went out. But Y/n was sitting on the stairs without eating or drinking anything. At 9:45 p.m. all workers went out and last, to go out was Mrs. Jennie.

Jennie (Jungkook's assistant): Oh look who is sitting here. Bitch know your place and get out of here nothing. (Mocks and takes Y/n's jaw and holds it tightly)

Y/n: (Says nothing)

Jennie left her there and went on. Then, Jungkook came with Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: Jungkook, your revenge is brutal bro. (Whisper yet cold voice)

Jungkook: It is not even one fourth of what they had done in the past. Eunwoo, you start the car and go home. (Cold voice)

Eunwoo: Without you? What will happen to me if you abandon me. (Dramatic voice)

Jungkook: I will tell Iu to find a boyfriend then. (Glare at Eunwoo) (Arrogant)

Eunwoo: Yeah...I am going. (Cold)

Saying this Eunwoo went away. And Jungkook approached Y/n.

Jungkook: You still here, Mrs. Y/n. (Cold)

Y/n: Please. Mr. Jungkook, I need your help please. (Looks up weak and pleading)

Jungkook: But baby you rejected my offer...(Sadistic voice)

Y/n: No, please don't do this. I am ready to sign any contract but please save my father's company and stop torturing family. (Pleading and tears rolling Down constantly)

Jungkook: (drags her inside)

He dragged her the empty building of Jeon's Enterprises. They took the lift and went to Jungkook office.

*𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒈*

Jungkook dragged Y/n in his office and pinned her to the wall.

Jungkook: If you want that I stop torturing your Family lick the ground. (Angry and cold tone)

Jungkook pulled her hair and threw her on the ground.

Jungkook: Lick it. (Cold voice)

Y/n: Will you...Sto-Stop torturing my family? (Stick out her tongue and lick the ground) (Weak)

Jungkook: You Choi will do anything to take out your work. Pathetic. (Smirks)

He put the paper and pen on the table.

Jungkook: Contract is on the table sign it. (Dominant voice)

Y/n went towards the table and singed the contract.

Jungkook: Mrs. Choi- oh yeah Jeon, go back and see Tomorrow's newspaper. (Smirks)

Y/n went back directly to her house. As she Didn't had any will power left to show her face to her family or Evelyn after she sold her freedom.

||𝗜𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴||

Swem (Y/n's mother): Y/n, where are you? (Joyful voice)

Y/n: Yes mom, what happened? (Came out of the washroom after Bathing)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Y/n, come in the hall fast, asap. (Happy voice)

Y/n: Yes mom. (After getting dressed) (Came to the hall)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Y/n, a miracle happened, Andrew's company of hardwork is saved and he is recovering well too. Lucas is also getting discharge because of his constant progress in his contidion. God really has plans for the fallen also for the high ups too. (Relief voice)

Y/n: Mom, when father and brother are coming home? (Joyful tears rolling down)

Swem (Y/n's mother): They will be discharged in the afternoon. I and Evelyn there the whole night. Where were you Y/n? We Didn't saw you last night (Question calmly)

Y/n: Mom, I was...I was in church the whole evening and came back home late at night aftee attending the evening mass. (Lied)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Oh, My daughter. (Cups her face)

Y/n: I want to tell you everything mom but...I can't otherwise god knows what he will do. (Thinking)

Suddenly Swem got call from Evelyn.

Swem (Y/n's mother): Yes Evelyn. (In call)

Evelyn: Aunty, did Y/n reached home last night? (Worried)

Swem (Y/n's mother): No need to worry dear, she reached home on time. (Calmly)

Evelyn: Can you please give her the phone aunty (Soft voice)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Yes dear. (Gives phone to Y/n)

Y/n: He-hello. (Shutting voice)

Evelyn: Where were you last night? Why Didn't you call me or tell me where were you? (Angry)

Y/n: Evelyn listen...(Sigh)

Evelyn: I Won't listen anything. (Angry pout)

Y/n: I will give you a treat. (Loud)

Evelyn: You are my best friend forever. Best...Best...Best- (cut off)

Y/n: Okay, Stop the drama. (Smile)

Evelyn: Oh wait I will tell you what I want to eat and where I want to. Just mom is calling me. (Tut...tut)

Y/n: Here, Mom. (Gives phone to her mom)

Swem (Y/n's mother): (takes the phone) (tired)

Y/n: Go Mom, take rest. (Calmly)

Swem (Y/n's mother): Yes, Dear. (Went)

Suddenly Y/n's phone rang. Her eyes widened seeing the caller ID.

(To be continue)

[Hey lovies hope you all doing good. I hope you all enjoy the story. Share your all thoughts with me i would love to listen. Don't forget to vote and comments. Stay healthy and safe. Have a good day♡︎.]

Love you❤️