Prank

NYC- Sugarhill, Harlem
Shared apartment📍

2:00 pm

"Hey y'all, wsgg it's ya girl Dani and today we goin prank ddot AGAIN" I say to the camera."So, today I'm gonna prank him by wearing a super push up bra and see his reaction.I'm pretty sure he will do at least something nasty but we gon see. Btw, if u r new to the channel, u have A LOT to watch and as y'all know make sure to like and subscribe bc we are so close to 3 millionnnnn" I say doing my usual lil dance.

"So, ddot is currently in his gaming room imma quickly get into the push up bra and be js right back" I say heading to the bathroom to get myself into the bra. I also decided to wear a cropped tee so if could be a bit "showy" yk? After coming back, I grab the camera and head to his gaming room.

"Hey baby" I say entering the room and sitting on his lap.

"Hey ma- wtf" he says under his breath, looking down.

"What's wrong?" I say innocently .

"Nun, nun" he says still looking down.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just like your shirt" he says putting his attention back into the game.

"Nigga, whatchu mean? I had this shirt for ages whatchu on about?" I mug him.

He shrugged his shoulders, looking back down.

"Hey! My eyes are up here" I say gently pulling his chin up.

"Mb mh, mb"

As I was hungry, I decided to get up and go to the kitchen to get myself something. I decided to make around 25 nuggets bc I knew ddot would want some (10 for me and 15 for him). A few minutes later, the food was ready so I put them in a plate and went back to the gaming room.

Once I say back on his lap, I placed the plate on the desk in front of us and from the corner of my eye, I see ddot starring mad hard at my chest.

To make it more fun, I purposely lean very close to him, my chest nearly touching his face.

"Nah, this shit is driving me crazy.. wtf" he said startled.

"What??"

"Can I touch one of them? Js real quick"

"Touch what?" I act dumb.

"Yk what fuck it, I gotta enjoy this" he says before picking me up on his lap and sitting on the bed. He was about to take my shirt off but I stop him. "Whoaa, wait right there"

"Nah ma, u got no idea what them boobs are doing to me rn. They look too good to be real" he says trying to pull my shirt off.

"Wait! Wait! Wait there!" I laugh, ain't no way this nigga is this hard."it's a prank baby"

"Whatchu mean?" He says looking a bit disappointed.

"Baby, I'm wearing a super push up bra, how did u not realize?" I say laughing at him- he looked so confused😂.

"I knew they looked too good to be true" he said rolling his eyes, letting go off my shirt.

I quickly grab the camera and put in on his face. "Someone was about to do something nastyyyyyyy" I say still laughing hard at him.

"It's not funnyyyy" he said going back to the game.

"Anyways y'all, I guess that's it. I would say this prank was successful but do y'all think? Let me know in the comments and let's try to get this video to 100k like the other one. Love you, byee" I say turning off the camera.

"Baby what's wrong?" I say playfully.

"Nah Dani, u play too muchh. U got a nigga drooling Tf " he mugged me.

"Awn, so u mad?" I hug him.

"Nah, not rlly" he said w his attention on the game. "But u still look good on that shirt ngl" he says lookin down.

"Thank you baby" I say before getting up and heading to the bathroom to remove the push up bra.

——-A/N——-
🤭
So... I don't know what to say abt this chapter🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean, it is what I wanted but it just feels odd🤨
Anyways, I hope y'all liked this one.

-seo_bbxs

~716 words