Chapter 11: Goodnight Daddy

I take a deep breath and look down at the ground.

"But we will also protect you and care for you. And give you pleasure." He says.

I nod my head.

How did I get in this situation?

Oh, right...

CRASH!

I snap out of it and readjust my panties and pajama shorts.

"Okay." I say.

I slowly open the pantry door, wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and walk over to the counter where my glass of water is still waiting for me.

"Agh." Ryder says.

"What?" I ask.

"The bitch put my sandwich stuff awayyy," he complains. "I need to eattt. I;m so hungryyy."

I laugh. "Don't call her a bitch, she's your mom." I pause and then look into his eyes. "Then, eat me out instead." I whisper.

"Rysland already did that." He says.

I laugh. "Yeah, he did." I blush.

"Was it good?" He asked, opening up the fridge again and pulling out all of the same shit as earlier.

Hungry bastard.

"Yeah, actually. It was really good." I say.

"Good. We like making you feel good but we also like to humiliate you and tease you." He says, smirking.

"Oh, I know. Did the other two assholes tell you what they did yesterday when I got here?" I ask him.

"The whole bathroom thing?" He asks.

"Yep." I say and then I roll my eyes. "Assholes." I mutter.

He laughs. "Speaking of assholes..."

"Oh, no. I know where this is going. Oh, fuck no. No." I say.

"Just hear me out." He says.

"No." I say.

"I'm sure we could change your mind. But fine..." He pauses. "For now. But can I at least ask you an asshole-related question?" He asks.

"Sure." I say, taking a sip of my water.

"How tight is your asshole?" He asks.

I choke on my water and I cough. "What?"

He laughs. "I'm kidding. We'll get to that part later. But, my real question is, do you have any sex toys?" He asks.

I hesitate for a moment before he speaks again. "And answer honestly, because I can and will search every inch of all of your stuff that you brought until I find anything." He says.

I roll my eyes and take a deep breath. "Yes, I do."

He looks at me, slightly shocked. "You do?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Well, what do you have? Dildo? Vibrator?" He asks.

"Both." I say.

He smirks at me.

"Stop doing that." I say.

"Doing what?" He asks, smirking again.

"That." I point at his face. "Stop doing...that." I start to walk towards the stairs with my glass of water.

"Why? Does me smirking make you..." He pauses, following me. "Wet?"

I turn to face him. "Soaked, now I'm officially done with this conversation and I'm going back to bed. Goodbye." I say.

"Not before we..." He pulls me into him and we kiss.

After a second, we pull away from each other.

"...kiss." He finishes.

I smile. He smiles back.

"Goodnight, princess. Sleep well." He says.

"Goodnight, Daddy." I say as I start to walk upstairs.

He smacks my ass as I walk away from him. When I'm halfway up the stairs I turn to look back at him. He's making the damn sandwich.

I laugh to myself.

Boys.

And plural.

Who knew it'd turn out this way?

But maybe it's a good thing that it did.