Chapter 3: She'll Be All Ours

Ryat's POV

I walk into Rysland's bedroom, where he and Ryder are. I shut the door behind me. Rysland is on his computer playing video games and Ryder is just scrolling through shit on his phone.

"Where've you been?" Rysland asks.

"With our new sister." I say.

"Oh yeah?" Rysland asks.

"Yep. I scared her so bad." I laugh.

"You did?" Rysland asks, pausing his game and turning his attention to me.

"Yeah. I showed her some dominance and shit. To be honest, I think she may have liked it." I say.

"Well what did you do exactly?" Ryder asks.

"I choked her, pinned her against the wall, called her names, slapped her, spanked her ass and spit in her mouth. I also told her that if she got too emotionally close to mom and dad that that would be an issue and that I'd hurt her or do worse to her. Oh, and I almost forgot. I also touched her."

"Damn. Is she hot?" Ryder asks.

"Fuck, yes." Rysland says.

"So hot." I say. "My cock got so hard just by looking at her."

"Well, maybe I should go introduce myself..." Ryder says.

"Later, bro. She's pretty freaked out right now." I laugh. "Do it later, that way right now she can unpack and get ready for tonight when mom and dad go out again. I doubt mom and dad even told her about how they're like never even fucking home. I can't wait until tonight. She'll be all ours then."

"Fuck yeah, she will." Rysland says.