Chapter 5: Get On The Bed

No, no, no.

This cannot be happening right now. No. I refuse.

I look around the room, my eyes meeting each gaze of my brothers. They're all smirking at me.

I just need to make it to my bedroom. About 100 feet to the stairs, 20 feet up the stairs, 10 feet to my bedroom door, 1 foot to lock the door.

I don't think I can do it. But I have to at least try. Because if not, I'm fucked.

Without any warning, I take off running as fast as I can towards the stairs. They start chasing after me, hot on my tail/trail.

I make it to the top of the stairs but then I feel hands grab my wrist, hard. I whimper.

"Stop running, slut." Rysland says.

Next thing I know, I'm slammed into the wall. I whine at the impact. Now, all of my brothers are standing in front of me. I'm trapped.

Shit.

Ryat grabs my other wrist and they drag me into a bedroom, the one directly across from mine. Ryder shuts the door behind him and locks the door. I look around the room. There's a football trophy on a shelf. It says 'Ryat' on it. So, this must be Ryat's room. Shit.

"Get on the bed." Ryder demands.

"What?" I say.

"You heard him." Rysland says.

"Please..." I whisper.

I look at each one of them. Ryat has his arms crossed over his chest. Ryder is glaring at me. And Rysland is smirking down at me.

My breathing quickens and they all watch how my chest rises and falls. Before I can think about it, I get up from the bed and dart for the door, making a run for it. But I'm immediately stopped by Ryder who's blocking the door before I even get there.

Goddamn it.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?!" Ryder asks, crossing his arms over his chest, just like Ryat is doing. I look over to Rysland who is now doing the same.

What are they going to do to me?

I mean...I have a pretty good guess at what they might do but...I really hope I'm wrong.

I look at each of them, one by one. "I don't want this."

"We don't give a fuck what you want." Ryat says.

I feel the tears building up in my eyes but I try to hold them back as much as possible.

"This is going to happen, whether you want it or not, bitch." Ryat continues.

Rysland steps closer to me, now directly in front of me and shoves me down on the bed. I land on my back but I try to quickly get up, but Rysland is on top of me in a second.

"Get the FUCK off of me!" I shout at them.

Ryder comes up next to the bed and lowers his head to mine. His eyes darken. "You're gonna be a little slut for us." He says.

I feel the tears getting ready to stream down my face but I'm trying my best to hold my shit together. I'm not going to let them do this to me. I'm not going to let them break me or use me.

Ryat walks around the bed to the other side. He stares down at me for a second and then takes his shirt off in one quick motion, pulling it over his head and tossing it across the room.

"This cannot be happening. This cannot be happening." I repeat out loud.

"Oh, it's happening, baby girl." Rysland says from on top of me.

I look at Ryat who's now undoing his pants. Shit, shit, shit.

A tear streams down my face. I can't help it.

Ryat maintains eye contact with me while pulling down his boxers. I turn my head the other way, trying to look away from him but Ryder grabs my head with both of his hands and forces me to look back at his naked brother.

My eyes widen at the sight.

He's big.

Like really fucking big.

I can't take all of that–

Not that I want to anyways.

Because I don't.

Although, my new brothers are all incredibly good looking but still–it's wrong. I'm not doing this shit. I'm not going to hell. I refuse.

Ryat smirks and then walks over to the bed. Ryder lets go of my head. I squirm underneath Rysland but it's no use. I'm trapped.

Ryat looks down at me.

"I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk. You're gonna be screaming my name by the time you cum. I'm gonna fill you up and my cum's gonna be dripping down your thighs for the rest of the fucking day." Ryat says and then he turns to his brothers. "Undress her."

"Yes, sir." Rysland says, jokingly.

Rysland straddles my waist and pulls my top up, but I continue to squirm. Ryder holds down my wrists above my head. Then, Rysland yanks down my leggings.

"No, no!" I scream.

"Shut it, whore." Rysland says.

I whimper as more tears escape my eyes, helplessly.

Rysland unclips my white lace bra and tosses it on the floor along with my shirt and leggings. Now I'm just left in my panties. I'm wearing my favorite pair of panties that I own. They're white and lacy just like my bra but they have a small pink bow on the waistband. They're super cute.

Rysland notices that. "Aww. These are cute. We're definitely keeping these." Rysland says, yanking them down, straight off of my body and handing them to Ryat, who gives them a quick sniff before he places them in the nightstand that's next to the bed.

Perverts.

I narrow my eyes into slits and glare at them, one by one.

Ryat chuckles. "Move, Rye."

Rysland gets up off the bed and Ryder stands up. They watch closely as Ryat gets on the bed, on top of me.

Another tear streams down my cheek. "Aw, come on, princess." Ryat says. "We're gonna make you feel so good."

He takes his cock in one hand and slides his other hand down to my pussy. He gives my pussy a quick rub. "Fuck, you're soaking wet."

Ryder chuckles from across the room. Ryat slides a finger inside my pussy. I let out a little moan, not of pleasure, though. I didn't expect that.

"Mmm, you like that, baby?" Ryat asks.

Our eyes meet. I shake my head no.

"Don't lie to me." He says. "Don't lie to Daddy."

"Fuck you." I say, through gritted teeth.

"You're about to." He says.