Chapter 6: Good Girl

"Screw you!" I shout at him.

He just chuckles.

Ryat shoves a second finger in and I welp.

"Goddamn it!" I shout. "Stop. Doing. That."

Ryat pushes a third finger in.

"STOP! Leave me alone, you motherfucking cock-sucking perverted douchebags!" I scream.

"Shut it, skank. Can you fit a fourth finger?" Ryat asks.

"No." I say, bluntly.

"Good." Without warning, he shoves another finger inside me and I let out a loud moan, this time though, that moan was because of the pleasure.

"Good girl." He says, continuing to finger fuck me, senseless.

I moan, unable to control how good it feels. I'm helpless.

There's no way out of this.

My mind knows this is wrong, I mean they are my new step brothers. But my body wants this. My body craves this. My body knows the wrong, but my body also craves the wrong.

My body betrays my mind as I rock into his hand, urging him to keep fingering me. I moan, just a little louder, my eyes closed.

"There it is!" Rysland shouts from across the room. Ryder whistles.

"You like that, slut?" Ryat asks, and I shake my head yes, as I moan again.

"Mmm, good girl." Ryat says, as he removes his hands from inside of me. My eyes dart open.

"What the fu–"

My words are stopped when lips slam into mine. A few seconds later, they pull away. Ryats mouth trails down my neck, sucking and lightly biting on it, most likely leaving hickeys all over me. His mouth slowly moves down my body. He stops at my tits, giving one of my nipples a suck, while his hand plays with the other one. Yes, the same hand he was using on me a second ago. Then, his mouth moves down lower. He trails kisses down my stomach, all the way down to my pussy. He kisses my pussy. I flinch. Then, he sticks out his tongue and slowly licks my slit. I let out a moan, as I grip the pillows that are behind my head.

Fuck!

His tongue moves faster as he finds my clit. He stops and sucks on it for a few seconds. My pussy pulsates against his mouth. I feel his warm tongue circle around my clit and then move back down to my slit. A few moments later, I feel his tongue plunge inside of me and I let out a loud whine.

I look over to where Ryder and Rysland are. They're both sitting in chairs, next to each other, both of them have their pants down and they're both watching us as they both jerk off.

I close my eyes and keep moaning at the amazing sensations I'm feeling right now. Ryat removes his tongue from inside me and moves back to my clit again. He circles his tongue around it and then sucks on it, over and over again.

'Fuuucckkk!!" I scream. "I'm gonna cum!!!"

Ryat pulls away for a split second, lifting his head to make eye contact with me. "I'm not gonna let you cum if you can't behave. Now, what do you call me?"

I hesitate, too fucking horny to process what he's saying. I need to cum. I haven't masturbated or come in so long. I need this. I fucking need this.

"Princess, what do you call me?" He asks again.

"Daddy." I say.

"Good girl. Now cum." He says, placing his tongue back on my clit, continuing the sensations I was feeling just a second ago.

"Fuuucckkk! Daddyyyyy I'm gonna cum!!!" I shout.

Ryat continues to suck on my clit. My pussy pulsates like crazy until I feel that wave of sensations wash over me and pull me down with it. My pussy clenches on his face and I cum on his tongue.

I look over to Ryder who is covered in his own cum. And Rysland who looks like he's about to cum. There's nothing wrong with helping him out, right?

"Cum for me, Rysland." I say.

He makes eye contact with me, bites his lower lip and rubs his dicker faster.

"Cum for me, Daddy." I say.

He lets out a loud grunt as cum spurts from his dick and all over his abs and the floor.

Fuck, thats so hot.

I did that. I made them both cum.

"Fuckkk," Rysland mutters under his breath, as he leans his head back, trying to catch his breath.

I take a few deep breaths myself and then I look at Ryat.

"Am I the only one who didn't cum?" He asks.

I shake my head yes.

I know what's coming. I know what he's gonna say.

"Then get on your knees." He says.

I fucking knew it.

"Do I have to?" I ask.

"Yes. You do. Get on your knees, now." He says.

I get up off the bed and get on my knees on the hardwood floor.

"Good girl." He says, as he himself gets up off the bed and stands in front of me, his big, hard cock dangling in front of my face.

"Open." He says, gesturing to my mouth.

I nod as I open my mouth.

"Good fucking girl." He says, as he places his rock hard dick into my mouth. I begin sucking on his dick and he places one of his hands on the back of my head pushing me onto him more.

I look up at him.

God, he really is beautiful. So handsome. Such a perfect body. Nice fluffy hair, gorgeous brown eyes, abs of a Greek god, and a massive cock.

I make eye contact with him as I continue to suck him off. He smirks down at me and I whimper against his dick, which causes me to gag. Spit slides down his dick and my chin. He laughs at me, and I feel humiliated.

He groans as I take him deeper into my mouth. He starts to move his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth, ramming the back of my throat. I gag again and my eyes tear up from the impact. He smirks down at me again.

God, it's so fucking hot when he does that.

He fucks my mouth faster and he grunts in pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum, princess." He says, while looking down at me.

I nod my head slightly while he continues to fuck my mouth, senseless.

He thrusts into my mouth three more times before spilling his warm cum down my throat and onto my tongue. He grunts loudly.

He pulls out of my mouth and looks down at me. "Open." He demands.

I open my mouth. There's some of his cum on my tongue.

"Swallow." He says.

I shake my head no.

He leans down, grabs my wrist, pulls me up, so that I'm now standing, spits in my mouth and then pinches my nose and mouth closed, forcing me to swallow.

I look up at him. I try to not give in, but we both know I don't have a choice.

I swallow and he lets me go.

I take a few steps back and look at all three of my brothers, covered in cum. Then I look down to my pussy, which has my own cum dripping from it, making its way down my thighs.

I sigh.

Well, so much for not letting them touch me.