Blackout

Rishi's pov

It's been a week since I showed Radhika the video that changed everything. I still can't believe how much of an impact it had on her. After watching it, she forgave me, and I could see the weight lifting off her shoulders.

But I didn't tell her everything. I held back a few secrets, waiting for the right moment to reveal them.

As I look back, I remember the way Radhika's expression changed from anger to shock, and finally, to understanding. She listened intently as I explained my side of the story, and with each passing moment, I could see her heart softening.

But there was one thing I didn't tell her. One thing that could change everything. And now, as I wait for the right time to reveal it, I can feel the anticipation building up inside me.

Will she forgive me when she finds out? Will she understand why I kept it a secret? The questions swirl in my mind like a vortex, making my heart race with excitement and nervousness.

* Flashback *

But there's something more. I came here with a proposal.

I was curious. "What kind of proposal?"

Mr. Arora's expression turned serious. "A marriage proposal. I want you to marry Radhika."

The room fell silent for a few minutes. I was shocked. "Actually, Mr. Arora, I wasn't thinking of marriage. I don't even know her real feelings towards me. And there's still the matter of death to solve."

Mr. Arora nodded. "Take your time, think about it. I just want Radhika to be safe."

I agreed, and Mr. Arora left. I was left with a lot to think about. Was I ready for marriage? Did Radhika feel the same way? .

As I sat there, trying to process everything, I heard a knock on the door. It was Radhika. She looked nervous and unsure of herself.

Flashback end

___________________

Oh, great. Because a simple 'hello, I'm on my way' wouldn't suffice. Let me just casually demand that everyone drop everything and prepare for my arrival, lest anything be 'ruined'. I mean, it's not like anyone else has anything better to do. And of course, I'll just hang up abruptly because explaining myself is so overrated. Yeah, that's exactly how you want to start a conversation. No wonder people love talking to me, I'm just so delightful and considerate. _rolls eyes_

Radhika's pov

As I stood at the door, I was taken aback to see Rishi standing there with a bright smile on his face. Just a while ago, I had seen him yelling at his employees and workers, and now he was beaming with joy. I was confused, to say the least.

"Hmm, Rishi, what's going on?" I asked, trying to gauge his mood.

He looked at me with an mischievous glint in his eye and said, "I have a surprise for you! Let's go shopping!"

I was taken aback by the sudden change in his demeanor. What had happened to the angry Rishi I had seen just a while ago? I thought to myself.

"Uh, what's going on, Rishi?" I asked again, trying to understand the sudden change.

"Come on, let's go! I'll tell you later," he said, his smile growing wider.

I was hesitant at first, but Rishi's enthusiasm was infectious. I thought for a while and then agreed to go with him.

"Yeah, I'm coming. Let me get ready," I said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you downstairs," he replied and left.