I want to drink it from you

Rishi's pov

It had been a lovely day with Radhika. We had decided to spend the today together, and I had suggested we go to the mall. She agreed, and we set out in my car. As we drove, we chatted about our lives, sharing stories and laughter. The sun was shining, and the atmosphere was light and carefree.

I offer her a chocolate she have it and as i look at her after some time i saw some chocolate still on her lip i lean toward her to wip off it she clsoe her eyes . I assure, she is thinking that i am gonna kiss her . As I was parking the car, I accidentally scraped it against a pillar. Radhika gasped in shock, and I felt my heart sink. I knew I had to make it up to her.

"Don't worry, it's just a scratch," I said, trying to reassure her.

But Radhika was shaken. She looked pale and worried, and I could tell she was trying to process what had just happened. I felt terrible, knowing that I had caused her distress.

As we walked into the mall, Radhika seemed to freeze. She looked around, taking in the sights and sounds, but her eyes seemed distant. I knew she was still shaken from the car incident.

I took her hand, trying to comfort her. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, but I could tell she was still upset. I didn't want to push her, so I just held her hand and walked alongside her.

As we walked, Radhika told me that her friends were meeting her at the mall. I felt a pang of disappointment, knowing that our alone time would be cut short. But I smiled and said, "That's great! I'm sure you'll have fun with them."

Radhika smiled back, and we continued walking. When we reached the food court, her friends were already there, laughing and chatting. Radhika joined them, and I stood back, observing.

After a while, I received an important work call and had to step aside to take it. Radhika was engrossed with her friends, and I didn't want to interrupt her.

When I finished the call, I went back to mall and found Radhika and her friends enjoying food and laughing together. I joined them, and we all chatted and joked around.

Eventually, it was time to leave. I offered to drive Radhika home, and she agreed. As we drove, the atmosphere was comfortable, but I could tell she was still a bit shaken from the car incident.

As I came downstairs after my shower, I was met with a surprising sight. Radhika was sitting on the couch, holding her head and trembling. I rushed to her side and asked if she was okay, but she didn't respond. I approached her and noticed a strong alcoholic smell. I asked her if she had been drinking, and she looked up at me with her big, doe-like eyes and say no while nodded her head.

I chuckled at her behavior and offered to take her to her room, but she refused, saying "no" in a childish tone. I asked her where she got the drink from, and she pointed to the refrigerator, saying "kisi ne chup-ak-ee raak-ha tha, maine dh-hun-dd liya" (someone had hidden it, and I found it).

I laughed and hit my own head with my hand and thought to myself, "I should have taken it earlier, now I won't have to see this day." Radhika hit my chest like a kid who didn't get what they wanted, and I took her in my arms, carrying her to her room. She was still wiggling and trying to get out of my grasp, but I held her tight, trying to calm her down.

As I escorted Radhika to her room, she suddenly stopped in front of her door and said, "Ma dar-va-ja kho-lun-gi tu-m maat kho-lana ye ma-ra kam-ra h-aai" (I want to open door its my room ). I chuckled and replied, "Ok, go ahead".

Radhika tried to open the door lock, but she typed the wrong password multiple times. After several attempts, she turned to me with a frustrated expression and said, "Khul nhi rha" (It's not opening). She tugged her lower lip, looking adorable and helpless.